Updated Green P mobile app includes street parking now | GTAMotorcycle.com

Updated Green P mobile app includes street parking now

iblastoff

I assume this is one step closer to the end of free street motorcycle parking. Uh oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish paying entitled you to a full spot/more room. Last thing I'd ever want to do is park and pay, then have 2 bikes crowd me on either side (and probably kick/hit mine while they are getting on or off).

I just wish paying entitled you to a full spot/more room. Last thing I'd ever want to do is park and pay, then have 2 bikes crowd me on either side (and probably kick/hit mine while they are getting on or off).

while i think part of the argument for free parking for motorcycles is that they take up less room (on the road and in parking spots), i do agree some bikers will park their bike so insanely close to yours that you can’t even manoeuvre your bike upright to get out of the spot properly.

Last edited:
Free parking will be ending soon. Green P is a client of mine and I asked the question today. Likely we'll be paying this spring.

while i think part of the argument for free parking for motorcycles is that they take up less room (on the road and in parking spots), i do agree some bikers will park their bike so insanely close to yours that you can’t even manoeuvre your bike upright to get out of the spot properly.

I've seen on many occasions where parked bikes have their mirrors leaning on another peoples bikes (contact + a bit of fold). They just leave it like that with signs of them just trying to squeeze it in (downtown).

Now, had they been parked that close to cars, they'd be crying that some ******* knocked their bike over.
Food for thought: how many people that claim their bike got hit-and-run actually parked too close or made contact with the car already?

Not saying it's right for the person to leave the scene of the accident, but some people just don't understand that you're pretty much asking for your bike to get knocked over by squeezing into a spot an inch away from a car.

Last edited:

yeah, especially if they end up with a flat tire

Back
Top Bottom