Toronto Raptors 16/17 Season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors 16/17 Season

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
1st game tonight was a solid win for the Raps. I like JV's beard now too - that alone should propel us to another 50+ win season.

The east looks much better on paper - wonder how it will play out on the court.

I've fallen out of the loop of the NBA. Are Raptors still division favourites?
Maybe not. Boston has improved with the addition of Al Horford and they had a pretty good team last year anyways. Raps are generally projected to win about 50 games and should easily make the playoffs - they will have good competition this year for that division title.

Indiana and New York also have great additions and look much better than last year.

I still think raps will beat GSW in the finals because of Steph and Durant getting injured:)

Bump.
Anyone watch tonight's game against Atlanta? Raps won by 44. Last night they beat the Lakers by 33. Not exactly great teams, but Raps are playing like a good team and have LeBronski beat up next in a battle for 1st place in the east. Toronto sports teams are doing good.

Raps hit 50 wins and got 3rd seed in playoffs locked up. Good season overall considering how much lost time they had due to injuries.
I love the additions of Ibaka and PJ Tucker while dropping Ross and Sullinger.
Hopefully they make it to the conference finals again this year and are finally at full strength, especially for their key players.
GO RAPS!

What PJ has done for this team defensively has been great. I was at the game against Miami and even though they were sluggish at times, you could see them kick it up a level when they wanted.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom