Who's still riding? (Fall 2016 / Winter 2017 edition) | Page 46 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall 2016 / Winter 2017 edition)

Feelings hurt lately,havent ridden,stole that quote from someone on this board,hope I dont get arrested ; (

Rode into work for the last couple of night shifts. Afternoon rides are great but the mornings are a little hard core

Rode into work for the last couple of night shifts. Afternoon rides are great but the mornings are a little hard core

A lot warmer this week than it was last when I was leaving home at -12. :)

..Tom

I'm waiting for the real warmth to hit, even if it's 15C mid day I don't get out of the office until like 7 so the warmth has already come and gone by the time I head home for the day.

Lol! Yes, hard core probably wasn't the best descriptor. Wore snowmobile mitts this morning. Way nicer

I didn't ride into work this morning :( because I have to go up to Newmarket after work and don't know how late I'll be. Odds are I would be leaving just when the weather forecast said snow and/or freezing rain would hit.

..Tom

So much for spring, just looked out the window... :(

Go home winter, you're drunk.

I rode every month in 2017 so far. And more than once per month. The cold isnt that bad and i say it make you a better rider due to having to be more alert and changing your inputs. People did give me wtf looks though haha ��

Back
Top Bottom