Anyone riding on Saturday Oct 29th? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding on Saturday Oct 29th?

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Saturday ride with some folks...

Destination: the Kimberley General Store in Grey County.
Meeting point: Forks of the Credit for 10:00am - 10:30am

I have some work stuff to attend to on Saturday now, so I'm riding on Tuesday instead. I'll start a separate thread for that.

Last edited:
Saturday looks like a good day although I'm not sure I have 600 km in me. edit: Possible destination, the Kimberley General Store in Grey County.

Last edited:
I like the idea of Kimberly on Saturday. Maybe meet for food 2 minutes up the road from the Kimberley General Store, at the Village Inn Restaurant?

Hopefully sideroads and concession roads the whole way - there are some great routes to get there....☺

Once last summer I was at Whitby GP Bikes then head up north to Port Parry and that's it and also been around the Terra Nova area as well, just North West of Toronto. Never been around the North East end of the city.

I'm from downtown Toronto btw.

Sounds good. Saturday's still looking pretty warm at 17.

Forks is good too - are we then heading north to Kimberley?

(BTW - Tuesday is predicted to be 20 degrees!!.☺)

I won't be able to ride on Saturday - I will ride on Tuesday instead and do this... https://goo.gl/maps/KqfyotmKqwH2
Southwood Rd, Peninsula Rd, McDougall Rd, Bunny Trail, 520, Chetwynd Rd, 518, Swords Rd, 141, Muskoka Beach Rd, Coopers Falls Rd.
Start early, ride all day, sleep well at night:)

I'll post up a separate thread for this. see first post for the Saturday ride to the Kimberly General Store

Last edited:
At the moment here, the forecast only calls for a chance of showers early Saturday then clearing up. If the roads around my house are dry around 10 AM and weather radar doesn't look like a mess, I'm in.

Tomorrow's meeting point is a few posts up. Shane will take care of Tuesday. I'll probably be riding Tuesday but it will be to a customer and back.

Back
Top Bottom