West Virginia next week? | GTAMotorcycle.com

West Virginia next week?

MacDoc

Site Supporter

dismal amount of riding in Australia....self inflicted. Getting back Friday.

Looks like maybe I can get a couple thousand kms mid-week....that's for Charleston.

•••

Looking a bit chilly to get there tho :( ...12-13 down through PA etc.
Hard on my Aussie thinned blood.

Last edited:
My wife and I were down there on our bikes a couple of weeks ago.. great riding!

..Tom

Brrr. Been commuting to work on the bike the last few days - 20 mins each way and it's been a bone chiller.

Nice once you get there though. ;)

Well at least some day rides for sure - this is looking better than when I last checked

I'm good down to 10 and even 8 for a bit touring....much below than not so fun for hte gear I have.

Short trips anything above zero is fine - really want to blitz around on the CBF but my insurance agent may be short on patience switching bikes.

2.5 C here today and I went for a 1.5h ride. Quite chilly but my bike has a heated seat and heated grips which help a lot. Need to do something about the thigh area (maybe some polartec long johns), tips of toes (toe warmer pads, good for about 4h) and the tips of my fingers (maybe switch to my Gerbings gloves). Aside from those areas a balaclava is a necessity and my merino wool layers and Arcteryx atom jacket worked very well.

gonna be a shock...leaving in 14 hours and it's a lovely 30 degrees and sunny ....sniff.
KLR tucked away for another 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom