Hallowe'en | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hallowe'en

Yes, didn't you hear already? Mother's/father's day getting the boot in Ontario next year. It's birth-parent/parent day...

the new version of our socially engineered future is going to be wonderful, isn't it

Please stop talking about clowns, you are increasing my anxiety. I will have to report you to HR.

No headdress...what happens if ppl just wore a burka? You can't check who is under there.:D

Another thing that is spinning out of control. Ban Halloween and Christmas...I mean holiday.
What next Thanksgiving? It does kinda mock Natives and homeless people and people with no/little food...just saying.

Hey -D-, you going as Castro or a CIA operative? (inside joke)

Nice, you cash in on the free eggs and tp every year, eh?

Bought one of those prepackaged Deadpool costumes, not really sure why, I don't like the film much (there's about 15-20 minutes maybe that is watchable).
Could be that it's simple and easy, and I'm a bit of a smartass.
I was originally going to steal my kid's cape and go as a member of Akatsuki, but he really didn't want that.

Next year if I get a head start, I might look into going as Geralt of Rivia. Will need to look for a couple of decent swords.

good point, I'll put the lawn sprinkler on and electrify the driveway

I just got the main part of my costume in the mail last night along with a couple pairs of crazy looking contact lenses. Still unsure of what i am going to wear with it. Ideas are more than welcome.
Qc31s4r.jpg

amC7WDQ.jpg

Y2eVf1T.jpg

bL6g7d5.jpg

Last edited:
nice mask

Wear some grandpa pajamas (2 piece).
Wear long johns and turtleneck (warm gear) under.

heard some arena moms talking at hockey this past weekend. one says there kid was really wanting to be a clown this year, but she's not sure how she feels about that....

Sad commentary that a kid cant be a clown for Halloween.

Radio today was talking about banned costumes at the local university. (Brock, i am sure other universities have similar lists)
- any form of headdress,
- costumes that mock suicide or rape,
- those depicting transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner,
- or outfits featuring a culture’s traditional attire.

apparently the list was started a few years back when some students dressed as the Jamaican Bobsled team in blackface and is updated annually

I don't have an issue with rape costumes not being allowed, I didn't know they were a thing

Yes, didn't you hear already? Mother's/father's day getting the boot in Ontario next year. It's birth-parent/parent day...

Meh, it's a manufactured holiday by hallmark to sell cards.

I don't have an issue with rape costumes not being allowed, I didn't know they were a thing

agreed, I understand irony in some cases, but there is a place where some costumes are simply very poor taste and you have to question what makes some people think they are ok or funny or ...

agreed, I understand irony in some cases, but there is a place where some costumes are simply very poor taste and you have to question what makes some people think they are ok or funny or ...

What happened to their right of freedom of expression?
Some person walking down the street in clown (scary) outfit going about their business...
Then the goth look is next and what about women wearing the burka?

* I don't agree with the direct menacing scaring of little kids.

What happened to their right of freedom of expression?
Some person walking down the street in clown (scary) outfit going about their business...
Then the goth look is next and what about women wearing the burka?

* I don't agree with the direct menacing scaring of little kids.

There is a slippery slope in this. personal needs/desires/morality/... vs. social/community decency/standards/...

clown issues are dumb, unless it's your teenager that wants it and they will be out in a pack. - that's a gift wrapped *** kicking ready for delivery.

If it's your kid, and you're travelling with them (little kids), clowns are not an issue.

there's been spottings in my area (back in sept/early oct)....my wife is uneasy going for her nightly run...all I know if I see one, he/she better run. Need an example set where a kid gets arrested for this nonsense - kids don't seem to be impacted that their choices are much more than a harmless prank.

clown issues are dumb, unless it's your teenager that wants it and they will be out in a pack. - that's a gift wrapped *** kicking ready for delivery.

If it's your kid, and you're travelling with them (little kids), clowns are not an issue.

there's been spottings in my area (back in sept/early oct)....my wife is uneasy going for her nightly run...all I know if I see one, he/she better run. Need an example set where a kid gets arrested for this nonsense - kids don't seem to be impacted that their choices are much more than a harmless prank.

They live in a world off online fame and fun...reality is less therefore they don't get the slap in the head like the old days for doing dumb things.
They are followers. I bet you if ppl started posting Youtube videos of ppl pulling fire alarms in movie theaters then that would become a thing too...just to see and cause crap.

They live in a world off online fame and fun...reality is less therefore they don't get the slap in the head like the old days for doing dumb things.
They are followers. I bet you if ppl started posting Youtube videos of ppl pulling fire alarms in movie theaters then that would become a thing too...just to see and cause crap.

What ever happened to the good old days of the punching game...

sigh...

(that is sarcasm to those that might think i'm serious)

Back
Top Bottom