Hallowe'en | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hallowe'en

meme

Site Supporter
Anyone got any cool costumes planned/pumpkins? Just started to make a costume for my niece, Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. Just ripped a pair of white jeans up, next step is dye.

Spider pumpkin headed to front porch...

Last year we only got about 17 kids and I won't be home from work until 7 that night so I likely won't dress up. GF got a trampy Robin costume and no doubt she'll dress up the poor cat in a costume.

I hate kids and don't see why I should feed them candy...I disconnect the doorbell. Get off my lawn.

I hate kids and don't see why I should feed them candy...I disconnect the doorbell. Get off my lawn.
Nice, you cash in on the free eggs and tp every year, eh?

Bought one of those prepackaged Deadpool costumes, not really sure why, I don't like the film much (there's about 15-20 minutes maybe that is watchable).
Could be that it's simple and easy, and I'm a bit of a smartass.
I was originally going to steal my kid's cape and go as a member of Akatsuki, but he really didn't want that.

Next year if I get a head start, I might look into going as Geralt of Rivia. Will need to look for a couple of decent swords.

My niece and I are sharing accessories as she has a party Friday and I Saturday.

I don't get any kids at mine either, so I usually head to sisters to hang/help.

I'm gonna be a fat Italian. Costume is very authentic.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I'll be Elvis again from the 70's vegas shows (white satin suit and pot belly, big sideburns) and the dog has a pretty good spider suit with legs out the sides. We will leave the cats out of it.

I'm gonna be a fat Italian. Costume is very authentic.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I've been warned not to come as a biker. Yawn. As if. Is that racist? Socially unacceptable? Will I insult a lifestyle? If I am native can I go as an Indian biker? Can I dress my black lab up in a wig and call her a golden? Dog insensitive?

I kid I kid, but that's what Hallowe'en is about, kids (and the big ones).

Got a gf in Oshawa scared of clowns. Validating this via outlawing these costumes is ridiculous (imo). I would LOVE to have a sari wrapped around me, they are beautiful. So just the way little girls dress up us princesses I'd love to dress beautiful in an east Indian way. I mean no disrespect, just my only way of only outlet (realistically).

PS if someone has more balls than brains lmk, I'd almost pay for a clown to show up at her door. I kid.....

Olaf will do duty at the door this year.
Olaf_zps3yjrw13g.jpg

We have a lady here in town, she has worked as a professional clown for 19yrs aka Sneezy the Clown, doing kids parties and appearances. She's a fun and social clown, but has had appearances cancelled and is in peril of loosing her business and livelyhood. Due to clown bans and scary killer clowns wrecking things.

What a bunch of clowns these clowns are.

We have a lady here in town, she has worked as a professional clown for 19yrs aka Sneezy the Clown, doing kids parties and appearances. She's a fun and social clown, but has had appearances cancelled and is in peril of loosing her business and livelyhood. Due to clown bans and scary killer clowns wrecking things.

What a bunch of clowns these clowns are.

heard some arena moms talking at hockey this past weekend. one says there kid was really wanting to be a clown this year, but she's not sure how she feels about that....

Sad commentary that a kid cant be a clown for Halloween.

Radio today was talking about banned costumes at the local university. (Brock, i am sure other universities have similar lists)
- any form of headdress,
- costumes that mock suicide or rape,
- those depicting transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner,
- or outfits featuring a culture’s traditional attire.

apparently the list was started a few years back when some students dressed as the Jamaican Bobsled team in blackface and is updated annually

Please stop talking about clowns, you are increasing my anxiety. I will have to report you to HR.

No headdress...what happens if ppl just wore a burka? You can't check who is under there.:D

Another thing that is spinning out of control. Ban Halloween and Christmas...I mean holiday.
What next Thanksgiving? It does kinda mock Natives and homeless people and people with no/little food...just saying.

...Another thing that is spinning out of control. Ban Halloween and Christmas...I mean holiday.
What next Thanksgiving? It does kinda mock Natives and homeless people and people with no/little food...just saying.

Let’s just do away with everything
· New years – encourages alcoholism
· Valentine’s Day – not everyone finds love
· Family Day – what if I don’t have a family, I feel ostracised
· Easter – animal cruelty toward bunnies and Cadbury trying to get rabbits to mate with chickens is just wrong
· Mother’s Day – alienates 49% of the population, maybe this should be birth parent day? ;)
· Victoria Day – the fireworks are too loud, maybe I work nights and daylight fireworks just aren’t the same
· Father’s Day – alienates 51% of the population and should be parents day
· Canada Day – Can we move this day, I am usually on holidays?

Let’s just do away with everything
· New years – encourages alcoholism
· Valentine’s Day – not everyone finds love
· Family Day – what if I don’t have a family, I feel ostracised
· Easter – animal cruelty toward bunnies and Cadbury trying to get rabbits to mate with chickens is just wrong
· Mother’s Day – alienates 49% of the population, maybe this should be birth parent day? ;)
· Victoria Day – the fireworks are too loud, maybe I work nights and daylight fireworks just aren’t the same
· Father’s Day – alienates 51% of the population and should be parents day
· Canada Day – Can we move this day, I am usually on holidays?

The funny thing is if you sent a few email and a bit of social media you would probably get rid of some of them.
Santa got the boot.:(

Easter should be easy because why are we promoting 1 religion over the other consider we are preached about having inclusion.
I say leave Easter and add all the other religions with the appropriate stat holiday:D

You might have another point about mother/fathers day because 2 women or 2 men parents could find the holiday causes anxiety for the child and them.

Yes, didn't you hear already? Mother's/father's day getting the boot in Ontario next year. It's birth-parent/parent day...

Back
Top Bottom