2017 winter/spring track trip | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 winter/spring track trip

Bevo

This winter I will be heading south to get some riding in around the SC to Florida area in March or a bit sooner.
Invite is open to all!

This trip for me is to get a good week of riding in and get used to my new bikes, if schools are available I will attend as well. If a school is affiliated with the Canadian race licence it will be an additional bonus.

If anyone has some track recommendations or has done so I would love to hear about your experience and take your advice.

This is open to all, the more the merrier!

Cheers!

Jennings.

I did a couple of track days there near end of Feb a few years ago. Weather was iffy - one good day, one rainy day, and one day pack up and go home blustery cold rainy day (we were signed up, but opted not to ride).

fl in feb is sketchy the past few years, 1 day can be +20 the next +5

March may be better then.

I have done a cycling camp in SC for the last 3 years the middle of March with great weather.
That may give us more track options ..

I might be interested in Jennings in the first week of March. 2 days of trailering down there, maybe 2-3 track days and then come back? I want to test out my new to me zx6r.

I have been trying to find a schedule for March 2017 of Jennings events but the website does not seem to be updated. Anybody have any idea as to the calendar for Jennings this winter?

Yeah I guess my iPad is not working. I can't see any navigation to March 2017 calendar.

Back
Top Bottom