Conspiracy Theories - Take over the world with Clinton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Conspiracy Theories - Take over the world with Clinton

-D-

Banned
A fun and friendly discussion.

Ok, I read in another thread from posters here that Clinton is being put in place to do the bidding for other groups.
Their tends to be a lot of theories to put X ppl in place to do the bidding for Y group.

Now if the ppl running the show on the planet combined actually own all the money and resources (meaning 20-100 ppl own the cash) then why do they need to waste time trying to line up ducks by going through the trivial ordeal of elections. How do you verify that the vote count is accurate to begin with???

They have the end game in hand therefore ppl march to the beat of their drums already...no need to put Clinton in place to do their bidding. They can devalue the currency of any country if they wanted to. It would make more sense that the bureaucrats (long term govt. types) are the ones that implement the 'secret plans'.

Why do you need world domination when you already dominate by owning the cash/companies/resources?

A billionaire or 'trillionaire' does not need to care about gay rights / civil rights/ save the planet...They already control what occurs therefore they don't need to play these secret games.

What says you?

*Not saying things aren't rigged e.g. Vietnam War, lies about US ship being attacked by Vietnamese...which we know for fact today by their own records that did not happen but it was used as THE impetus for the Vietnam War. A simple report (paper, phone call, fake radio/tv broadcast) and the deal is started/done.

stonecutters_2.jpg

Now if the ppl running the show on the planet combined actually own all the money and resources (meaning 20-100 ppl own the cash) then why do they need to waste time trying to line up ducks by going through the trivial ordeal of elections. How do you verify that the vote count is accurate to begin with???
cos their game is, by all & any means, the more the better, never enuff, elections? pfft
They have the end game in hand therefore ppl march to the beat of their drums already...no need to put Clinton in place to do their bidding. They can devalue the currency of any country if they wanted to. It would make more sense that the bureaucrats (long term govt. types) are the ones that implement the 'secret plans'.
better to support a team player(s) or dupe than the opposite

Why do you need world domination when you already dominate by owning the cash/companies/resources?

A billionaire or 'trillionaire' does not need to care about gay rights / civil rights/ save the planet...They already control what occurs therefore they don't need to play these secret games.

me (us) first, whatever with the rest

Last edited:
cos their game is, by all & any means, the more the better, never enuff, elections? pfft

better to support a team player or dupe than the opposite

When you are 1 of the 100 world's richest people/company you do not need anyone support...you already bought it e.g. Koch brothers...pretty open and blatant they will buy elections...it's just BUSINESS to them.

When you are 1 of the 100 world's richest people/company you do not need anyone support...you already bought it e.g. Koch brothers...pretty open and blatant they will buy elections...it's just BUSINESS to them.
helps to keep the ducks in order

Maybe they learned something from all the executed monarchs? If we were to have a revolution against the controlling group(reptilians?) we would not even know where to point the pitchforks.

10535254.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe they learned something from all the executed monarchs? If we were to have a revolution against the controlling group(reptilians?) we would not even know where to point the pitchforks.

exactly plus they would have their own island protected by their own private military, lol
I see your Zodiac...I will raise you with my battleship.
I see your Cesna with machine guns strapped to it...I raise you with my fighter gets and SAM's.

Personally I think the grand conspiracies theories are a load of poop. But no doubt there is manipulation. Just look at the Gerrymandering of electoral districts in the US, both sides are at it and one could argue it is a way of getting a specific outcome during an election...

But I think the wisest quote and warning in modern American history was from Eisenhower:

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

Grand conspiracy, not really, but they are damn sure to look out for their best interests.

I agree .... with electronic surveillance and mass deception, people don't even know what's going on around them.

Personally I think the grand conspiracies theories are a load of poop. But no doubt there is manipulation. Just look at the Gerrymandering of electoral districts in the US, both sides are at it and one could argue it is a way of getting a specific outcome during an election...

But I think the wisest quote and warning in modern American history was from Eisenhower:

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

Grand conspiracy, not really, but they are damn sure to look out for their best interests.

Of course, it's their business and they will do whatever to protect it. It is no different than Apple and Samsung getting laws passed or manipulating whatever they need to increase profits...if not...poof they are out of business.

there's an angelina jolie first person account of going thru the illuminate join up ritual utube vid

I thought it was that other guy's goal to be Emperor of the World?

It is no different than Apple and Samsung getting laws passed or manipulating whatever they need to increase profits

Leaving Samsung out of the discussion since they're basically a foreign company for which North Americans have no control over, what laws exactly has Apple had passed or manipulated to increase profits?

Back
Top Bottom