Disgusting mom | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disgusting mom

We need instructional wallpaper in all public areas. It will have all the instructions, rules and warnings printed on it. On the door there will be an illuminated plaque saying "Read the wallpaper". All in multiple languages.

It won't help. I met a guy that admitted that he drilled into a wall to mount a sign and hit an embedded cable. Then he read the sign. It said "Embedded cables. Do not drill wall"

so this upset you enough to go on and create a thread about it, but not enough to go up to her and say something?

OP you might want to print out this thread for your shrink.

tough group?

We are almost as much to blame as the person that commit the acts because the line kept getting moved and they now see it as normal to infringe on your space/happiness.
We had an old system that worked, do something stupid and someone told you...it kept ppl from doing stupid things and allowed others observing to learn what not to do.

tough group?

We are almost as much to blame as the person that commit the acts because the line kept getting moved and they now see it as normal to infringe on your space/happiness.
We had an old system that worked, do something stupid and someone told you...it kept ppl from doing stupid things and allowed others observing to learn what not to do.
Don't blame me, I tell people they're stupid all the time

We need instructional wallpaper in all public areas. It will have all the instructions, rules and warnings printed on it.

place-sacrifice-here-baby-change-diaper-toilet-13990366752.jpg

So; wasn't there but has anyone thought to give the mother the benefit of the doubt?

Some options;

1. She doesn't know how to use the garbage can.

2. She is trying to keep her kid from falling from the change table while throwing the diaper out and then washed her hands while keeping the carrier or baby away from the floor.
3. She understands economics and feels leaving items not in the garbage ensure that someone is required to be employed to clean up the mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so this upset you enough to go on and create a thread about it, but not enough to go up to her and say something?

So; wasn't there but has anyone thought to give the mother the benefit of the doubt?

Some options;

1. She doesn't know how to use the garbage can.

2. She is trying to keep her kid from falling from the change table while throwing the diaper out and then washed her hands while keeping the carrier or baby away from the floor.
3. She understands economics and feels leaving items not in the garbage ensure that someone is required to be employed to clean up the mess.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And she made children...oh boy/girl

I think I lol' d at every post in this thread.
I'm glad I have GTAM, because many people IRL act like the mom in title, so I dislike most people.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I think I lol' d at every post in this thread.
I'm glad I have GTAM, because many people IRL act like the mom in title, so I dislike most people.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Maybe a firm 'hey, take your crap with you'...if she replies then follow up with 'why are you dumping your crap on other ppl to clean up after you'lol

She feels like she's in a business & she paid for a service. So she's in the right.

I'm not advocating she was right

tough group?

Meh, you have to know your audience. Try complaining here about lane splitting and filtering, and then complain about cages not seeing us, if you want to know the difference.

Maybe she was just complaining/protesting that there was no recycling bin for the diapers, and in the meantime, we weren't listening to her at all?!?

She feels like she's in a business & she paid for a service. So she's in the right.

I'm not advocating she was right

It's a pub/bar...not child care associated.
Again, we keep moving the line and tolerating stupidity.

Meh, you have to know your audience. Try complaining here about lane splitting and filtering, and then complain about cages not seeing us, if you want to know the difference.

Maybe she was just complaining/protesting that there was no recycling bin for the diapers, and in the meantime, we weren't listening to her at all?!?

Again, another stupid position to entrust your safety/life to cagers seeing you. It is 'your' job to see the cagers.

Again, another stupid position to entrust your safety/life to cagers seeing you. It is 'your' job to see the cagers.

What are you saying? Self preservation demands 'you' see cages. We know that. Cages not seeing 'us' is a legitimate complaint. 'We', by the very nature of the undertaking, are forced in large measure to entrust our safety/life to strangers. This is life on earth in a nutshell.

What are you saying? Self preservation demands 'you' see cages. We know that. Cages not seeing 'us' is a legitimate complaint. 'We', by the very nature of the undertaking, are forced in large measure to entrust our safety/life to strangers. This is life on earth in a nutshell.

I am saying at the end of the day if you approach a 4 way stop and you are 100% right that it's your turn to go...make sure you looked around at the other cars before you pull away and if you see something odd or get the odd vibe then wave that car to go first.

You can limit your exposure as best as you can.
If cagers can say ..oh I did not see that BIG arse 18 wheeler there...you really think they see a bike 100% of the time or hell 90%...80%???

I am saying at the end of the day if you approach a 4 way stop and you are 100% right that it's your turn to go...make sure you looked around at the other cars before you pull away and if you see something odd or get the odd vibe then wave that car to go first.

You can limit your exposure as best as you can.
If cagers can say ..oh I did not see that BIG arse 18 wheeler there...you really think they see a bike 100% of the time or hell 90%...80%???

I suppose some people need that told. But if you think you can mitigate all accidents by being hyper vigilant you're sadly mistaken. You are putting your life in strangers hands on the road daily no if and or buts. You know that right? So to say it's a stupid position means what? -D- law of acceptable degrees?

I suppose some people need that told. But if you think you can mitigate all accidents by being hyper vigilant you're sadly mistaken. You are putting your life in strangers hands on the road daily no if and or buts. You know that right? So to say it's a stupid position means what? -D- law of acceptable degrees?

Some big leaps of what I did not write you are making there.

Some big leaps of what I did not write you are making there.

I blow thru these threads, so fair enough. I may have misread. Can you show me?

Back
Top Bottom