Disgusting mom | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disgusting mom

meme

Site Supporter
Sat at the pub in the afternoon yesterday, go to the loo and "someone" had left a used diaper on top of the garbage can in the stall.

"Someone" was a lady that came into pub about 1/2 an hour before. I know the diaper wasn't there earlier as I had used that bathroom when I had come in.

So damned tempted to walk up to her and tell her off. It's YOUR kid's ****. No one else wants to deal with it.

Fast forward another hour, I go back in right after her and kid come out again and now there is two damned diapers sitting on the lid. Who does this?

Staff come in while I'm washing hands, sigh, puts on gloves, picks up diapers and puts them INSIDE can. Right after I had decided to give mother of the year the benefit of doubt as the can could have been full.

Nope.

Sat at the pub in the afternoon yesterday, go to the loo and "someone" had left a used diaper on top of the garbage can in the stall.

"Someone" was a lady that came into pub about 1/2 an hour before. I know the diaper wasn't there earlier as I had used that bathroom when I had come in.

So damned tempted to walk up to her and tell her off. It's YOUR kid's ****. No one else wants to deal with it.

Fast forward another hour, I go back in right after her and kid come out again and now there is two damned diapers sitting on the lid. Who does this?

Staff come in while I'm washing hands, sigh, puts on gloves, picks up diapers and puts them INSIDE can. Right after I had decided to give mother of the year the benefit of doubt as the can could have been full.

Nope.

So nothing said and she continues her actions...problem with society, we let these problems go and it festers.
At least she placed on top of garbage vs. dropped into toilet.

When you tell a parent how to parent or what they are wrong about it usually doesn't go so well.

Plus as an ex server/bartender you ought to keep kids out of the pub area, go into dining room. This lady had diaper bag on one bar stool, car seat across two more and was sat on another drinking water. Thanks for taking up 4 seats in my already small bar area.....however that is another peeve.

The little pest should have been left in the car to begin with! It's a bar dammit...
Cracked the windows and park in the shade, would have avoided the nasty diaper issue too...WTF.
Would have been funny if the server packed those 2 little burritos in a To Go bag and sent home with her ;)

Last edited:
Puts paid to the notion that you went in to take a $H1t.

So nothing said and she continues her actions...problem with society, we let these problems go and it festers.
At least she placed on top of garbage vs. dropped into toilet.

The problem with any form of retaliation is that all too often the perpetrator has nothing to lose. The silver cloud is that only pigs like other pigs so you can guess what Ms. Diapers friends are like and what her home smells like.

The least you could have done was bought her a coffee.

3c95512f5f6c8d3d1d31ed3cbaac264f.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with any form of retaliation is that all too often the perpetrator has nothing to lose. The silver cloud is that only pigs like other pigs so you can guess what Ms. Diapers friends are like and what her home smells like.

I am going to disagree with you for this item. A simple, hey...please don't leave the diapers there.
Or would you like if someone did that to your house or business.

I doubt they will throw a tantrum and if they do it would be funny :) Youtube her, lol

I am going to disagree with you for this item. A simple, hey...please don't leave the diapers there.
Or would you like if someone did that to your house or business.

I doubt they will throw a tantrum and if they do it would be funny :) Youtube her, lol

"Please don't leave the diapers there" is not a retaliation in the manisphere. Neither is "Would you like if someone did that to your house or business" Don't bring a butter knife to a knife fight. Please advise.

How do you open the trash can and how old was this kid?

"Please don't leave the diapers there" is not a retaliation in the manisphere. Neither is "Would you like if someone did that to your house or business" Don't bring a butter knife to a knife fight. Please advise.

And there in lies part of the problem...we expect fights vs. stating in a way that could go something like this....hey I know you got your hands full but you forgot the diapers on the garbage cans, and the can can't open.

Doing nothing is why we end up where we are now....like seeing people spit in the subway train or peel and orange and toss the peels on the ground while everyone else just looks at each other .

And there in lies part of the problem...we expect fights vs. stating in a way that could go something like this....hey I know you got your hands full but you forgot the diapers on the garbage cans, and the can can't open.

Doing nothing is why we end up where we are now....like seeing people spit in the subway train or peel and orange and toss the peels on the ground while everyone else just looks at each other .

Last month I pulled beside a car. The mother in the car told her kid in the back seat "just toss it out". Kid tosses out the window a bag of dollar store cheetoes. I got out and told them "dont't worry I can take it to a garbage for you". She went nuclear.

Another good one, was when this summer when some people threw banana peels right by the trail. I just walked by them picked the peels up and put them in my garbage ziplock. I did not even say anything, I just have them the look, and they *******.

Moral is, people that are that inconsiderate freak out when they are called on it, no matter how politely it's done.

Again, what you describe is not retaliation. You needed that told and there in lies the problem, you expected a fight.

Take solace in the point that shes changed the kid. Ever stand in line behind a parent/kid where junior had a pant load? Or been seated beside a table where little jimmy has shat and the parents ignore it until they are done dinner?
From cigi butts out the car window, hey they dont want the car to smell.... trail litter, 9,000 coffee cups on creek banks from the fishing wanks, the diapers actually making close to a garbage can is progress.
Theres a lot of pigs in our world.

How do you open the trash can and how old was this kid?

I dunno, what's diaper age and can fit into a car seat? I'm gonna guess 1 ish?

I didn't open the garbage can (staff came in to do checks). Usually in the female stall there are small ones for other stuff too. This stall also had change table. Worst part was as I mentioned she put it on top. It was a small aluminium step can, could have used her foot to open and dropped it in.

NO, she had to put it on top so someone else had to pick it up to out it in/clean up.

I dunno, what's diaper age and can fit into a car seat? I'm gonna guess 1 ish?

I didn't open the garbage can (staff came in to do checks). Usually in the female stall there are small ones for other stuff too. This stall also had change table. Worst part was as I mentioned she put it on top. It was a small aluminium step can, could have used her foot to open and dropped it in.

NO, she had to put it on top so someone else had to pick it up to out it in/clean up.
So angry

so this upset you enough to go on and create a thread about it, but not enough to go up to her and say something?

Back
Top Bottom