Weekend Ride Burlington | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Ride Burlington

arogal

I am new to the forum and would like to meet some local riders. Picked up an R3 not too long ago and am loving it! Anyone in the Burlington Area want to do a country side ride this coming Sunday afternoon (October 23rd).
Was thinking head up Guelph line to Campbellville, then east to Centre road, back west through Carlisle and down to Burly on Cedar springs. Should take about an hour or so.
Let me know if anyone is in. If you have any better recommendations for a nice country side ride feel free to post!

I am new to the forum and would like to meet some local riders. Picked up an R3 not too long ago and am loving it! Anyone in the Burlington Area want to do a country side ride this coming Sunday afternoon (October 23rd).
Was thinking head up Guelph line to Campbellville, then east to Centre road, back west through Carlisle and down to Burly on Cedar springs. Should take about an hour or so.
Let me know if anyone is in. If you have any better recommendations for a nice country side ride feel free to post!

'Might be down for that. Going to be cool I think so have to see. How long you been riding?

I am very interested also. Kno that area pretty good also. What time did you want to start/finish?

'Might be down for that. Going to be cool I think so have to see. How long you been riding?

Right on, keep me posted. Ya it will be cool...low teens. Only been riding for a month, but have put on just over 1000kms. Want to get the most out of the rest of the season. Not sure if you wanna ride with a "newb" or not with your monster HAHA!

I was thinking we meet up somewhere in Burly around noon or so. The ride should take about an hour or so, but if it's nice out and we wanna keep going, by all means I'm good with that also. Keep me posted.

We all have to start somewhere. Great way to get more experience and to learn to group ride for you. Long as not freezing I'm down for the ride too

Re: Weekend Ride Burlington 10/23

I think you mean west to Centre Rd, not East.

However, if you're up for going a little East, maybe back down Appleby Line, there's some really fun rides between Appleby and Walkers Line. Look for Sideroads 2 and 4 - windy, hilly, - would love to see the Ducati take these roads!

(actually, why not jump over a block on Guelph line on the way north, using side road 1 over to Walkers Line, and then go north. That way, you can test out both side roads 2 and 4 on the way up to campbellville...)

I'm on the far west side of Mississauga, maybe could join up as you head north on Guelph line (or Walkers Line)

Been on a Kawi Versys since March, and head often to this section to test the cornering....☺

Last edited:

What time and where we thinking of meeting? Long as it's not freezing I'm down for it anytime 11am on. No windscreen to hide behind on my bike! Hahaa

There is a good chance that I'll go to the Ice House in Campbellville for lunch on Sunday - if so, I will probably be there around 11 AM. It is a popular Sunday morning hangout through the summer ... but the season is winding down. I'll probably be on a silver and orange cbr125.

Funny I just realized it was Sunday. Even better as it's warmer Sunday!! Looking even better.

I think you mean west to Centre Rd, not East.

However, if you're up for going a little East, maybe back down Appleby Line, there's some really fun rides between Appleby and Walkers Line. Look for Sideroads 2 and 4 - windy, hilly, - would love to see the Ducati take these roads!

(actually, why not jump over a block on Guelph line on the way north, using side road 1 over to Walkers Line, and then go north. That way, you can test out both side roads 2 and 4 on the way up to campbellville...)

I'm on the far west side of Mississauga, maybe could join up as you head north on Guelph line (or Walkers Line)

Been on a Kawi Versys since March, and head often to this section to test the cornering....☺

Yes I mean west, my bad! Maybe meet at corsa moto at appleby and dundas and go from there?

Funny I just realized it was Sunday. Even better as it's warmer Sunday!! Looking even better.

Sunday is supposed to be more sunny and 14. Not too bad for end of October. Meet at corsa moto st appleby and dundas? Noonish?

Sunday is supposed to be more sunny and 14. Not too bad for end of October. Meet at corsa moto st appleby and dundas? Noonish?

I would totally be down for this! Been looking for some people to ride with since I started riding in July . Is noon the time for sure?

I would totally be down for this! Been looking for some people to ride with since I started riding in July . Is noon the time for sure?

I am in for meeting at corsa motocicletta at 1230?? It is at Appleby and Dundas beside Michael's and Finn MacCools.
Anyone confirm this works!?

I am in for meeting at corsa motocicletta at 1230?? It is at Appleby and Dundas beside Michael's and Finn MacCools.
Anyone confirm this works!?

I'm in dude. I'll see you there. I'll be the big guy on a yellow katana!

I'm in as well. Need to look up where that is but I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom