Weekend Ride Burlington | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Ride Burlington

Re: Weekend Ride Burlington 10/23

Sounds like fun....looking forward to it.

Good place for lunch near there, to wait for 12:30 to roll around?

Should meet to eat then ride. Hahaa. Look to warm up around 1. Lol

Just looking for something light before the ride, eg. a sandwich..

I'll be at Cora's (which will make me order a huge beef poutine!), next door to corsa motocicletta (1/2 block north), probably at noon.

(Orange Kawasaki Versys)

Nice meeting you all and great ride considering the time of the year.

Great ride, and a nice, manageable group of 5.

More importantly, a good speed for the ride....not as slow as a lot of group rides I've been on - made it much more fun!

Great ride, and a nice, manageable group of 5.

More importantly, a good speed for the ride....not as slow as a lot of group rides I've been on - made it much more fun!

I enjoyed the ride as well. It was my first group ride but the pace was good considering I was unfamiliar with the roads and the route. Hope we can get out and do it again

this friday calls for some decent weather, SUNNY 8C.

Anyone up for a ride?

I'm planning to ride around from 10am - 2pm, not too early, not too late before it's rush hours. Good days are numbered so I ride whenever I can.

I'd be more interested in Saturday, when it's 17...☺ (it's only supposed to get up to 9 on Friday)

I don't get home till 1pm. If anyone wants to ride some more after that let me know. Also may head towards the falls on Saturday if anyone is interested.

Sorry for the late reply guys! Last weekend was a fun ride. It was nice meeting all of you. My first group ride also, so I didn't really know what to expect. Didn't help you all put me at the front...HAHA!!

This Saturday looks very promising (18 and overcast...feeling like 22). I will be riding all day and will totally meet up at some point. I will consider the falls, only downfall is that I don't get my M2 till Nov 3rd, therefore no highways :(

this friday calls for some decent weather, SUNNY 8C.

Anyone up for a ride?

I'm planning to ride around from 10am - 2pm, not too early, not too late before it's rush hours. Good days are numbered so I ride whenever I can.

Are you still looking to get out for a rip Friday?

Sorry for the late reply guys! Last weekend was a fun ride. It was nice meeting all of you. My first group ride also, so I didn't really know what to expect. Didn't help you all put me at the front...HAHA!!

This Saturday looks very promising (18 and overcast...feeling like 22). I will be riding all day and will totally meet up at some point. I will consider the falls, only downfall is that I don't get my M2 till Nov 3rd, therefore no highways :(

By highways you mean 400 series/qew?. The only highway you may be on is highway heading to the falls.

Back
Top Bottom