Need help with Computer to PC connection | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need help with Computer to PC connection

Okay now that the video is fixed does any one know if there's a way to make one program run through one audio system and another program run on another.

For example if I am streaming something on monitor two using chrome and playing a video game on monitor one, is there any way to make the audio from chrome come out the tv and the audio for the video game come out the PC's speakers?

Sent from my raven

Not free, but chromecast is cheap (<$50) and will do this for you.

Windows doesn't have this feature built-in, because it's kind of a niche thing. Some applications WILL let you explicitly specify a playback device (many games used to do this a decade ago) but probably not the ones you're using. The utilities below will in theory let you do that with any app, though.

CheVolume (not free)

Audio Router (free)

Both are running their native resos

Sent from my raven

Extended display helped and fixed everything, thanks!

If extended display fixed it then they likely weren't running at native resolution before that setting was changed.

As was said, most programs will not let you specify a particular playback device and Windows does not have the feature built in to let you select different devices for different applications but 3rd party programs should be able to do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom