Killer Clowns 'epidemic' stores pulling masks | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Killer Clowns 'epidemic' stores pulling masks

It'll be entertaining to see what happens when one of the clowns get shot or beat down by someone who doesn't share their sense of humour....then they'll be the poor victim just having some fun. Overall I think it's ridiculous that they're pulling a costume because of this. Similar to the 'peeping Tom' decoration that was pulled a few weeks ago from store shelves.

Similar to the 'peeping Tom' decoration that was pulled a few weeks ago from store shelves.

I was delivering to a Home Depot store a few days after they were initially pulled and there was several shopping carts full of them in the back shipping and receiving area...I tried to convince the staff to sell them to me but as expected, no go. Those things were selling for a fortune on Kijiji not long after they were pulled. ;)

As for the clown craze....people just need to keep their wits about them and remember that underneath the mask it's some dumbass kid. If one comes at me I'll be happy to put his dentist into a higher tax bracket.

I was delivering to a Home Depot store a few days after they were initially pulled and there was several shopping carts full of them in the back shipping and receiving area...I tried to convince the staff to sell them to me but as expected, no go. Those things were selling for a fortune on Kijiji not long after they were pulled. ;)

As for the clown craze....people just need to keep their wits about them and remember that underneath the mask it's some dumbass kid. If one comes at me I'll be happy to put his dentist into a higher tax bracket.

Easy there tough guy, you might blow out your knee or said kid just stab you.

What happened to the freedom for those ppl to walk around wearing a clown mask and not wanting to show their face / have others see their face?
Hmmm wonder if someone will push it to try and get sworn in wearing a clown mask.:D

Mr. law and order has a line... You know it's probably not legal to knock a kids teeth out for scaring you. Liability could be huge. Think drunk teen joy ride in a car they didn't own. I figure youre on for 80%+ lol .... I'm sure you were kidding of course ;)

My dog hates clowns. Hates. Clowns.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Doesnt stop anyone from getting white and red makup, a frizzy cheap wig from dollar store and spray it different colors

Go to value village, there has to be a clown outfit somewhere

Back
Top Bottom