Killer Clowns 'epidemic' stores pulling masks | GTAMotorcycle.com

Killer Clowns 'epidemic' stores pulling masks

-D-

Banned
Canadian Tire (on the news) are removing clown masks from their stores.
It's Halloween.

How are we saying one one hand it's too scary for kids then on the other have Halloween.
Boy are we making a bunch of softies.

Might as well start ban Halloween too.

* I don't support anyone wearing a mask to hide by grade schools and chase little kids. Their are laws for that.

What says you?

its all getting a little weird....

Common sense seems to be out the window here on many levels

news clip said 3 teens charged in Oshawa for scaring ppl
uhm what's with all these decorations around for again

Have you seen the scary movie trailers on tv lately? Hide kids, got to shield you or you will need therapy for life.
Bubble wrap must be on sale again.

How about Santa masks craze? lol

Soon they'll be banning that clown at McDonald's

news clip said 3 teens charged in Oshawa for scaring ppl
uhm what's with all these decorations around for again

Have you seen the scary movie trailers on tv lately? Hide kids, got to shield you or you will need therapy for life.
Bubble wrap must be on sale again.

How about Santa masks craze? lol

I totally agree with you about all the bubble kids being produced. I don't hide much from my kids, it's life. However...I don't believe my 3 kids should have to be scared to go out and play in their own yards or with friends around the block etc. There is a time and place and somebody is going to pull that crap on the wrong person...SOON.

I went to buy a Trump costume today and they said they are no longer for sale due to the scary clown costume problems/ban.

It can happen, 20 emails from concerned 'parents' some social media pressure can make it happen.
We lost Hamburglar...I guess some ppl thought it was a bad example of a pretend figure wearing stripes whose profession it was to steal hamburgers.

I had a run in with some wannabe scary clowns last week. My dog scared them off real quick and it was more funny than anything. I wasn't scared at all and I only pee'd a little...

It's crazy how a few youtube videos get people so worked up...

With all the needles and razors in candy I am surprised we still do Halloween. I guess most switched focus to filling the front lawn with plastic garbage.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

I'm more surprised that they sell Halloween costumes at Canadian Tire...

They can't ban me from McDonald's! Oh. Wait. You meant Ronald. My bad.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Two of America's biggest commercial brands — discount retailer Target and fast-food chain McDonald's — have taken steps to tamp down hysteria stemming from a recent spate of creepy clown sightings in the run-up to Halloween at the end of this month.

It just goes to show how feeble we are as a society.
Is this a push to ban Halloween?
How about banning Santa because he is scary to some ppl?

Keeps the media circus going.
Just wondering, if someone wanted to walk around the city/subway wearing a clown mask, will they be arrested or forced to remove it???
Hedo...any insight?

Back
Top Bottom