5-6 Day trip suggestions | GTAMotorcycle.com

5-6 Day trip suggestions

pfbmgd

I have a the privilege to fly anywhere for very cheap . I have $1800 for a 5-6 day trip to spend including the rental of a bike . I have the first week of November off . Any suggestions ?

California. Not sure if $1800 is going to go too far with flight and bike rental, so probably have to stay in North America. Everywhere else is getting cold in North America.
Maybe Mexico or Central/South America?

California. Not sure if $1800 is going to go too far with flight and bike rental, so probably have to stay in North America. Everywhere else is getting cold in North America.
Maybe Mexico or Central/South America?

The flight is the least of the cost . I think LA is like $100 .

In that case, if the weather holds out, and if you have never been before, I would suggest a coastal Cali trip with some side jaunts into the mountains. Rentals can be had for about $250US/day I recall.

San Diego or Las Vegas and and check out death Valley or Grand Canyon etc. Look at P
ashnit Motorcycle Tours for route ideas or do one of their tours.
Rented a Monster a few years ago in Santa Barbara and lots of great riding roads everywhere.

You have an incredible opportunity.
If you can't decide where to go, I would short list 4 or 5 places I have always wanted to see for whatever reasons.
Then pull one out of a hat.
Enjoy.

We did a Sunday -Thursday trip to Vegas. Rented from Eagle Rider and rode Monday-Wednesday, did Grand Canyon,Monument Valley and Sedona. 2 nights in Vegas, great 5 day trip!!!!

this is a weird spambot

edit: I see spambot and it's posts are gone

Last edited:
I agree about Southern California, can’t go wrong. I also agree about flying into Phoenix and exploring. Just one potential problem, that whole area that includes Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Moab etc. is relatively high altitude wise and may be starting to get cold in early November, but some easy research could answer that. Good luck.

Yeah it was pretty cold in November and some passes may be at risk. It was fine touring in a cage but very few mccycles were out.
Bryce is almost 3,000 meters. Sequoia the same
Even the PCH was light on mcycles and tends to fog futher north.

The good thing about that time of year is stunning clear air.

v2

https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries/yosemite-yellowstone-bryce-etc

You also have shorter daylight in November. My preferred riding time is June almost anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom