First accident | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First accident

Hi, I work for a downtown law firm and we are currently helping a fellow member sue the city of Toronto with respect to his accident. If you need any info with respect to starting a claim/retaining a law firm or have question about procedure/steps that need to taken you can pm me and I'll provide my contact info. We currently represent 5 motorcycle riders and in the past represented riders two of which were deemed catastrophic.

Insurance companies statistically will tell you that you can expect an accident on average every 7 to 8 years, and insurance premiums are based in part on that. Yesterday I had a meeting with my pastor and on the way had a couple of close calls (unusual, since I get only about one a year), including an idiot not stopping at a 4-way stop. I waited 2 hours and the pastor failed to show or even call, which was very unusual. Turns out his Vespa was hit earlier in the day and he was in hospital with a broken wrist and knee.

So if you are afraid of getting hit, then buy a Hummer or dump truck, or take the bus.

Back
Top Bottom