Feels Like | GTAMotorcycle.com

Feels Like

inreb

Site Supporter
Stuck my head out the window, the feels like temp. is quite pleasant atm. Weather Network numbers shore up any doubt. What a pleasant surprise because at this time of year any day could be your last. Or the weather might turn bad. Get out and enjoy:cool:

Yesterday was surprisingly cold for the reported 16-18c. Brought enough layers but sort of wished I had also brought my cold weather gloves, esp as the sun went down.

Leaves covering the backroads already (at least North of 7).

Probably bias more to the DR vs the FLST

Channeling your inner MacDoc............

, I stuck my head out my own window and it confirmed what the $300 Davis weather station predicted, my head got wet, just like the little guy holding an umbrella on the weather screen said it would.

somebody needs to :D

Missing the fall colours this year .......mind you mid 20s here in Aus not so hard to take.

Hopefully some riding still when I get back Oct 30th

thumb

Last edited:
very warm and a touch muggy today, not to mention wet out. Just came back in from a quick 90min in and around south mississauga. Very nice out atm.
Yesterday was ridiculous pleasant up by Forks. Dave, you're definitely missing the colours, practically exploding off some of the trees up by Hockley.

Wednesday looks good the last time I looked. Probably try to get her out for a few hours while the sun is up...not many weeks left until she'll be sleeping again.

Swing by MC tonight inreb. I'll buy you a coffee ;)

Back
Top Bottom