How far have you gone this year | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How far have you gone this year

I got down to the US southeast.
I did Skyline Dr., the Blue Ridge Parkway with detours to The Diamondback, The Rattler and The Dragon.
Next year, Cabot Trail (God willing).

Depending on how much of the construction they get completed this year, especially the western side, and you'd be in to good fresh roads on the Cabot Trail in 2017. I did it in August and it was extensive work, not just new asphalt.

How far have you gone this year?

Pretty sure I've gone all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far have you gone this year?

Pretty sure I've gone all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 1 feel good post of thread.

Wow I feel like a slacker, just over 5100km so far this year.

20,000km's and counting. Really loving my new Victory Magnum. Finally destroyed the oem tires on Wednesday so new ones on the way. I'm likely one of the few cruiser riders that wore out the sidewalls before the middles.

12,600kms...but I do ride to work often which is 78Kms each way...

attachment.php

Attachments

• GTAM.jpg
    GTAM.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 161
As of last night when I gassed my 2015 DL1000 V-Strom on my way home I was at 42,528 KM year-to-date (so with my ride into work this morning I should be at about 42,625 km YTD.) There still is a couple of months left in the year so I expect to be well over 50,000 km for the year. I bought the bike end of July 2015 and (as of last night) it had 65,638 km.

..Tom

Pictures or it it didn't happen. :p

Not savvy enough to upload one but I can email you one if you pm me your address.

Hoping the Commander II is better than the Dunlop E3 they're replacing.

Huh, better year than I thought, and it ain't over yet.

K1300S - 12000km
VFR800 - 9000km
DL650 - 4000km
CBR1100xx - 4000km

total - 29000km, so far.

I did about 15,000km between 3 bikes, which is average for me. Still riding of course but no big trips planned so probably no more than 1,000km before snow comes.
Fazer8 - 9,000km
KLR660 - 1,000km
1125R - 5,000km (then sold)

Plan was to do more off pavement riding on the KLR but didn't happen this year.
If it is this underused next season I may just get rid of it.

10000km since April.

And what's this gap deal about. Jeez I go missing off here for a month and I'm totally lost

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

10000km since April.

And what's this gap deal about. Jeez I go missing off here for a month and I'm totally lost

It's a nice area to ride in down south in the Smoky Mountains. Check out the last road mentioned in this post

Thanks @shanekingsley !

Still hoping to catch a ride with you, but I can't make your Tuesday trip:( if only u had a trip tmr or today

I'm going down there next Easter. I just need a suitable helmet.

100km LOL

I clicked on a random poster I've never heard of before to see read how far he's ridden this year. LOL. 100km is not disappointing. How could it be? I am not invested. I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom