How far have you gone this year | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How far have you gone this year

I've done about 12000 spread over 3 bikes Just too busy at work. might hit 14000, I ride the 650DR all winter when the roads are clear and it is a bit above freezing, I don't do very well on ice patches

A little over 5000 km this season. 30,000+ last season. Just over 36,000 the season before... This year was on a brand new KTM. Work got in the way for the most part. It also needs some mods for the long distance stuff.

15k , was out of action for riding for a month earlier in the year. 99% of the entire mileage done commuting.

I'm at about 11,000km for the season. Mostly around the city and to the cottage and back on weekends. No commuting - 10 minute ride to work takes less time than gearing up, not worth it.

17,000km this season including a trip to the Tail of the Dragon and Nashville, TN. After 6000Km last season due to a crash in July, I think I made up for lost time.

Give or take 20k this season and still counting. Seems to be my average every year unless I do some major km extra trips.

19,155km on my first bike, first season, then she blew up :(. Oh Honda, why is your warranty service so sloooooow.....

I think I surpassed 15,000K this season just this weekend. No plans to stop either until the snow hits.

Don't take it for granite, it's a privilege.
I don’t think that prediction is set in stone.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I don’t think that prediction is set in stone.

Have you lost your marbles?

Have you lost your marbles?
Stop it.
Let's start with a clean slate.

All these puns at my expense...it feels like I've hit rock bottom here.

In 15,000km I hope you found some serpentine roads.

Back
Top Bottom