How far have you gone this year | GTAMotorcycle.com

How far have you gone this year

Knight

Well since the year is almost to a close and this has been my first year riding I have put 10,000 km (had alittle over 40k when I got it and I'm still riding) on my little VTR and it's not great for long distance rides. but I have not had a issue that has left me stranded, honda makes some great bikes.
DSC_0576_zpssp07yveh.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsjbm5ipzi.jpg

0km. It was a terrible year

crap year here too. I only ride on weekends and this year i am about 4500km. Got the bike in mid April. To compare, in 2014 i got a NC750S at the end of March. I put the bike away on November 01 2014 and had over 12k km. Was a great summer that year.

Been a crap year for me as well.... this year 3k km... last year was around 15k km

Stupid work getting in the way ;)

I don't usually get a lot of kms in, as work is close, and I have a little one here at home....but this year was my worst ever due to my shoulder. I'd be making a generous assumption at 1000km.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

The Couchrocket has only done about 7,000km this year because of a bad fuel injector ($800) and a bad alternator ($1100).And now it's parked with an abs fault indicator flashing....sigh.But my daughter and i have done 9 trials this year.Lots of fun.

18,000km. Not finished yet either. Another 3 weeks to go. I usually shut it down the first week in November as the risk of black ice rises.

Around 20k ish in tightening and widening generally concentric circles bounded by large bodies of water. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. +1 to the black ice, it matters.

Around 20k ish in tightening and widening generally concentric circles bounded by large bodies of water. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. +1 to the black ice, it matters.

that would be an awesome t-shirt - 'black ice matters' with a pic of a bike going for a slide

I got down to the US southeast.
I did Skyline Dr., the Blue Ridge Parkway with detours to The Diamondback, The Rattler and The Dragon.
Next year, Cabot Trail (God willing).

10k, includes 2 trips to PA and a Calabogie run, but missed a month of prime time riding while away on vacation.

With both kids driving in 2 car household is forcing me to use the bike for errands and rode to work on Fridays when possible.

Weather was incredible this year, almost too good for riding.

Last edited:
I would buy that!

#blackicematters

that would be an awesome t-shirt - 'black ice matters' with a pic of a bike going for a slide
I have absolutely no problem stealing someone's idea for profit. You just may see this shirt at the January show ?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom