therapy | GTAMotorcycle.com

therapy

Fundamentally, Tiger Balm on your nuts. No thoughts expressed or implied.

turns out therapy realities came to brangelina, the half a bill worth power couple $$$

all of a sudden, brad pitt has to deal (submit actually) with random chem/blood/ tests, just to see his kids,

heard he's a doper.. ganja stuff..

the question is therapy? good, bad & ugly? basics & fundamentals

used to be, ice-picks to the brain thru the eyeballs was deemed good therapy stuff,

folks can end up in court appointed anger mgnt therapy classes etc

freud et al

Last edited:
Lower the dose slowly.

if asking for advice, I say what you got to lose...

drug therapy Filipino style
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3837995/Philippines-Duterte-says-kill-threat-perfect.html
Last month Duterte said he would be 'happy to slaughter' three million drug addicts, and likened his campaign to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's efforts to exterminate Jews in Europe.

whatever anyone thinks of therapy here, it is certainly recognized & supported/enforced by law, that then can come to you

dunno how anyone can make heads or tails of shrink stuff

then, docs do meds , psychologists don't, shrinks are covered by ohip, wth??

what about aa & that ten(?) step 'higher power' stuff?? that is supposed to be all things for booze issues???

Last edited:
Riding and massage for me.

if asking for advice, I say what you got to lose...

The brain is highly tuned and very complex, not unlike a F-1 race car. Take a F-1 to a Lada mechanic for a tune up and it could come back in worse shape than before. I've seen nutbars sitting on the wrong side of the therapy desk.

The problem with getting help is that the person with the problem isn't usually knowledgeable enough to pick the helper.

the question is therapy? good, bad & ugly? basics & fundamentals

freud et al

Yes to all three. While educating yourself (Good) to understand the principles of the brain you will realize there's a lot of bad and ugly out there and maybe inside. There are self help books out there but it's too easy for the lay person to self diagnose. The "I've got whatever I read about syndrome."

thoughts about meds?

Oxycontin turned into a mess, just or one?

last i heard, not so eaaasy to get anymore?

Last edited:
Mostly just, sometimes one on the east coast.

d8a0c3b8ca6037707c55e4d58b3721e1.jpg

The brain is highly tuned and very complex, not unlike a F-1 race car. Take a F-1 to a Lada mechanic for a tune up and it could come back in worse shape than before. I've seen nutbars sitting on the wrong side of the therapy desk.

The problem with getting help is that the person with the problem isn't usually knowledgeable enough to pick the helper.

no doubt & know some buds who went thru nightmare horror shows when the boss ended up shrinking up & turned into whatever doc said medded zombies

my mother saw a shrink once & said she was getting the silent treatment, what did doc say? "that's abuse & you need to go to a women's shelter" ????

personally, i lucked into a fab doc for marriage therapy & it was one of the best things i ever did,

went from mostly being pi$$ed to these days where i find the same boss mostly funny & amusing,

bummer also to have family, lost in oxyland

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom