Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists

They must not have a recording from the video feeds showing the pumps on the monitor to the left of the cash register. If they did they might be able to get some plate numbers...but the plates are probably tucked under and not in sight anyway.

If the police really want to end these types of group rides (i'm talking the huge US style biker mob ones) they just need to some under cover work.

Go to the next meet and just blend in with everyone. Walk around and take a boat load of pics of everyone there. Selfies with as many riders as possible as close to their rides as possible. You know for instagram and what not ;) GoPro everything from the ride with a couple cameras on the bike, one on the helmet. Again for social media and what not. The cameras wouldn't even look out of place, it's expected at these things.

Will this happen? I doubt the police have the resources to spare to do this. If some nefarious shut goes down on one of these rides then it will become a priority.

drunk drivers, distracted drivers

I see. Lets nail people breaking the law. Just not the ones you don't think are important...like riding motorcycles like complete goons and endangering others on the roads they so clearly enjoy doing it on.

Yes, I understand now.

I see. Lets nail people breaking the law. Just not the ones you don't think are important...like riding motorcycles like complete goons and endangering others on the roads they so clearly enjoy doing it on.

Yes, I understand now.

This crime happened weeks ago...move on to something current.... you know something that is happening right now on our streets.

This crime happened weeks ago...move on to something current.... you know something that is happening right now on our streets.

You know that they haven't pulled every cop off the street just to focus on this...right?

It's a reasonable assumption that this is not a focus of the greater of the forces efforts, but rest assured when there is time, much like any other case that doesn't get solved in 40 minutes flat like on TV...they will be working on it.

If only the police had the resolve of our resident GTAM crime stoppers lol

Jayv, you probably don't know this but the Toronto Police Service is not just 1 person or a handful of guys. There are all sorts of divisions, and units manned by a hundreds (thousands, even) of officers doing all sorts of investigations, both current and historical divisionally and abroad. :p

I'm not sure the one cop (likely) who got handed this case stopped to check-in with the task force on 'Current Important ****' before making the appeal for public help. It normally isn't a big deal (do tell me the last time TPS appealed for public help identifying a group of motorcyclists driving dangerously) because well... these groups of riders are likely starting to piss off the cops.. you know.. popping wheelies beside cop cars on the highway.

Jayv...... you're not one of them are you? You seem so defensive about the whole thing... :p

If only the police had the resolve of our resident GTAM crime stoppers lol

Hey, no skin off my back...just don't join the chorus of inevitable whiners here next season if the OPP and TOPD are doing spot checks on every single motorcycle they see stopped somewhere. Getting gas, stopping for a piss, grabbing a coffee, parked while you grab a bite to eat...all fair game for being hassled and inspected.

Jayv...... you're not one of them are you?

There are a few people in this thread who, as the old saying goes, doth protest too much, methinks.

Last edited:
you talkin' swarmers stunters trickster stuff ?? cos i dig it........

Pics are laughable. Totally unrecognizable with FF helmets. I guess the police have to look like they're doing something about it. Going nowhere though. LOL, looks like kids spending the last of their weekly allowance on caffeine drinks.

Jayv, you probably don't know this but the Toronto Police Service is not just 1 person or a handful of guys. There are all sorts of divisions, and units manned by a hundreds (thousands, even) of officers doing all sorts of investigations, both current and historical divisionally and abroad. :p

A point I'm reminded of every time I see 3 cruisers at a mundane traffic stop.. Might just be an HPS practice as I don't go to the "big city" often enough to know for certain.. but seriously, it's laughable when you see 5 officers stopped behind a 60 year old lady, and a week later read about the "need for police budget increases" lol

A point I'm reminded of every time I see 3 cruisers at a mundane traffic stop.

I'm impressed that simply by the power of a drive by observation you're able to determine that a traffic stop is mundane.

Hey, no skin off my back...just don't join the chorus of inevitable whiners here next season if the OPP and TOPD are doing spot checks on every single motorcycle they see stopped somewhere. Getting gas, stopping for a piss, grabbing a coffee, parked while you grab a bite to eat...all fair game for being hassled and inspected.

Oh but I have every right to if my bike is legal (which it is). Do you know what profiling is? Not right, charterly speaking, in spirit of... But of course we've all sat back and let that erode. Will you sing the same oh holy tune if the HA moved back into Ontario en masse and started riding Honda's, generating tons of "heat"? Or would you just "sell your bike" and buy something "less conspicuous"

There are a few people in this thread who, as the old saying goes, doth protest too much, methinks.

you're a pro on public roads of course, best of luck with the ninja boys, also watch out for punk cams & nv for backup !!!!

I'm impressed that simply by the power of a drive by observation you're able to determine that a traffic stop is mundane.

lol... funny, you seem to "know" a whole lot by simply watching a video; or is that not what you do?

Highlighted the key word for you below. Maybe it was just a mundane ride along Kingston road.

Investigators say that they received a call on Sunday, September 4th for a large group of motorcyclists driving dangerously in the area of Kingston Road and Midland Avenue.

Back
Top Bottom