Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists

last i heard, it was about a doc check, being pulled over & the highlighted bigly question

many reasons were also given, including mayhem lol

haven't seen much on your alternatives to your question?

I asked you, and supplemented my point of view.. move on young man

Are you suggesting that it the police shouldn't have the power to do a safety and compliance inspection on any vehicle (be it a car, truck, commercial vehicle or motorcycle) at will?

Of COURSE they shouldn't be allowed to check people "at will" - what the ****? where did you grow up, Soviet Russia?

I don't understand why people are so happy to hand over their freedom to people who sometimes don't even have a college education or much life experience.

"At will" stops are ********, plain and simple. At least have them pretend we have a tail lamp out, but there should always be cause for stops.

Random stops? Sure...stop the f'ers...twice. If I got stopped, i'd expect to have gotten stopped. If I wasn't sure, I'm not THAT important where 7-10 minutes of my day will ruin my life.

if we're generalizing about cops, we should generalize about bikers riding without insurance. Find them, fine them, and let them be butthurt about trying to break the law - i'm sure they'll start a rallying post about how a pig stopped him/her without just cause. and then the GTAM way will begin once again...

Unfazed just touched on somethimg that is pretty important...their are a lot of younger police officers out their now with imo very little life experience.Here in Peel with the population explosion in the past 10-15 years the quality of police officers has suffered and that is not just me saying that,look up the name Steve Sheriff(former peel prosecutor now retired).These young cops literally hold your life in their hands,that is somewhat worrysome.This kind of thing happens whereever the population expands rapidly.That said their are some really good cops here,I get stopped often enough that I know,lol....infact one officer(a younger guy) that stopped me about three years ago was the best cop I have ever dealt with and i have dealt with many(wish I knew his name I would give him full props)not because he gave me a break but because he asked me a question I have never heard from any cop before,it really caught me off guard.Actually I will never forget that interaction.A very good dude indeed.....we need more like him

Last edited:
I asked you, and supplemented my point of view..

i saw the supplement, on the issue, it is as irrelevant as your question & offers nothing combined with your usual assumptions,

your question & petty blurb as it stands? who cares

play your games & keep looking for bites for what you delight in doling out,

good luck with your assumptions, conclusions & fantasies.. with whoever is interested in biting

nice topic shift btw..lemme guess the goal, a fresh round of arguments & blabbering in another direction lol

Last edited:
Random stops? Sure...stop the f'ers...twice. If I got stopped, i'd expect to have gotten stopped. If I wasn't sure, I'm not THAT important where 7-10 minutes of my day will ruin my life.

if we're generalizing about cops, we should generalize about bikers riding without insurance. Find them, fine them, and let them be butthurt about trying to break the law - i'm sure they'll start a rallying post about how a pig stopped him/her without just cause. and then the GTAM way will begin once again...

yeah man, stop those guys, stop everyone, set up road blocks, check everyone'd papers, if they run shoot them, if you hit them in the spine and they twitch shoot them again, they may not be dead!!

yeah man, stop those guys, stop everyone, set up road blocks, check everyone'd papers, if they run shoot them, if you hit them in the spine and they twitch shoot them again, they may not be dead!!

Nothing like a little exaggeration to try to argue a valid point.

Really, is it that much of a problem to be stopped for 7-10 minutes? Or has everyone becomes a rights activist now?

you forgot the tazer

Nothing like a little exaggeration to try to argue a valid point.

Really, is it that much of a problem to be stopped for 7-10 minutes?

Probably not the first time. What if it's every day? What if it's every ride? "That's stupid, it would never get that bad!"
Why not? If remove the requirement for reasonable grounds, or the prohibition against unreasonable search, then we've done exactly that - created the environment where the police can stop and search us on a whim. So what would prevent me from getting stopped three times on 20 km ride along Lakeshore? Perhaps they could give out tags like the Air Cadets do so when the next guy sees you he knows you've already been checked?

Unfazed just touched on somethimg that is pretty important...their are a lot of younger police officers out their now with imo very little life experience.Here in Peel with the population explosion in the past 10-15 years the quality of police officers has suffered and that is not just me saying that,look up the name Steve Sheriff(former peel prosecutor now retired).These young cops literally hold your life in their hands,that is somewhat worrysome.This kind of thing happens whereever the population expands rapidly.That said their are some really good cops here,I get stopped often enough that I know,lol....infact one officer(a younger guy) that stopped me about three years ago was the best cop I have ever dealt with and i have dealt with many(wish I knew his name I would give him full props)not because he gave me a break but because he asked me a question I have never heard from any cop before,it really caught me off guard.Actually I will never forget that interaction.A very good dude indeed.....we need more like him

Well.... What did he ask you?!

ifs ands or buts, what if the roof caves in?

Probably not the first time. What if it's every day? What if it's every ride? "That's stupid, it would never get that bad!"
Why not? If remove the requirement for reasonable grounds, or the prohibition against unreasonable search, then we've done exactly that - created the environment where the police can stop and search us on a whim. So what would prevent me from getting stopped three times on 20 km ride along Lakeshore? Perhaps they could give out tags like the Air Cadets do so when the next guy sees you he knows you've already been checked?

D-lol,that was actually pretty good....

I'm not going to get into the details of the conversation though and it wouldn't matter to anyone else anyways

ifs ands or buts, what if the roof caves in?

I'm not a rights activist. I honestly don't see the harm in the occasional random stop.
The Charter, however, is there to protect us because history has taught us that what can happen, will happen.

If there was evidence to show that a majority of riders stopped for apparent traffic violations were then found to be without or with improper license, registration and insurance - then I think they've got to take appropriate measures to demonstrate that random stops are for the greater good. Unfortunately, it's a high standard to meet. RIDE spot checks for impaired driving work, because of the proven danger to others. Violating individual rights and freedoms because they are operating the same class of vehicle as others that have done so illegally doesn't meet that same test - especially when the operation of the vehicle may be illegal, but not necessarily a proven danger to others.

doubt anyone cares much on this, other than blatant violators, supporters or hanger ons..

the cops are supposed to, meanwhile, we do whatever ..good luck with that, maybe someone will try to dupe you with your rights & curve balls... whatever

pull over, don't like it? too bad or do your thing

Last edited:
I think they have larger issues with the raise in stabbings/beatings/shootings occuring.
The police have to be careful what they do because in the process of catching a few morons they run the risk of creating a TOTAL fight/fight reaction.
Once the words gets out that the cops did x to me then the person riding might rather hit the gas and go because they know what they are likely to face.
We don't need a bunch of ppl pumping full of adrenaline riding as fast as the bike can...we know what will occur.

It's a tough job/problem to solve.

The other option is do what the MTO does to trucks...inspection station when light flashing, lol.

All bikes enter checkpoints when light flashing...lol

Back
Top Bottom