Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Look To Identify Group Of Stunt Driving Motorcyclists

matthew

Site Supporter
http://www.640toronto.com/2016/10/14/174418

Toronto police are looking for the public’s help in identifying a group of motorcyclists involved in a dangerous driving investigation in Scarborough.

Investigators say that they received a call on Sunday, September 4th for a large group of motorcyclists driving dangerously in the area of Kingston Road and Midland Avenue.

The motorcyclists, according to police, were travelling westbound on Kingston Road at a high rate of speed while weaving through traffic and performing stunts.

Security camera images of the male and female suspects have now been released by police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4300 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

NR.36203.1476473796.jpg

NR.36203.1476473799.jpg

NR.36203.1476473811.jpg

NR.36203.1476473814.jpg

Can't they just pull credit card info, or will that take a while to obtain?

so the suspects are the male and females NOT wearing gear...lmfao

I don't see them buying anything specific. Must be a general store.

... unless they paid cash.

seems so simple if paid by credit, then again, prob legalities comes into that, how to prove card matches user..

whatever tho, the noose is snugging up

Last edited:
seems so simple if paid by credit, then again, prob legalities comes into that, how to prove card matches user..

whatever tho, the noose is snugging up
Yeah the noose is snugging up, on about 5 riders out of 150. Good work. Lol

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Yeah the noose is snugging up, on about 5 riders out of 150. Good work. Lol

It'll make many of the remaining 145 think twice about doing it again....don't ya think?

And this is likely just the tip of the iceburg.

It'll make many of the remaining 145 think twice about doing it again....don't ya think?

so much info/intel on those pix alone lol ..yup

btw, dude with the cool helmet at the counter, tx

Not for one second. Like someone pointed out earlier when they referenced organizing stunt/group rides on here, with the OPP being tipped to the meet location, led to them adapting and learning not to bother with this site, they will simply learn not to take their gear off in a store.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PrivatePilot

Not for one second. Like someone pointed out earlier when they referenced organizing stunt/group rides on here, with the OPP being tipped to the meet location, led to them adapting and learning not to bother with this site, they will simply learn not to take their gear off in a store.
good, then since they are so invincible, there will be much more of their clown show for all to digest

Last edited:
These are mostly kids, I really don't think a few arrests will make a difference. I remember being young with a zx7, nothing could touch me. It's always the other guy that gets caught.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

i bet this part is a big joke to you, right?

The joke is everybody being up in arms over a few youngsters riding wheelies ......how about the guy who robbed the gas station near my place with a sub machine gun,or the new td bank down the street which was recently robbed,havent seen that on the news

Wasting words guys. You ever tried to argue with the drunk old man at the local pub? #yodudethatdude

The joke is everybody being up in arms over a few youngsters riding wheelies ......how about the guy who robbed the gas station near my place with a sub machine gun,or the new td bank down the street which was recently robbed,havent seen that on the news

that cos stunters swarmers crave the spotlight & are easy fish, not to mention big time results for donut snacks work efforts

Back
Top Bottom