where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Picked up my new bike last weekend the RC51, what a beauty!
I love the fact that it was claimed to be race ready and is 100%.. I will still get the suspension set up for me but that's about it.

The conversation on titles brought something up for me, what happens ,when you go the the US to ride/race?
what does the border say about your none registered bikes and how do we get around it?

If you've got a racebike without plates on a trailer it's no problem. I've never been asked for any documentation or proof of ownership for any vehicle that I've crossed the border with.

Good information thank you!

i think the Y38 form will be a big help, no extra stop at the border.

Taxes? I would would have liked to of saved the money on the taxes with mine, it'll probably never see the road again.

Probably this. The bike likely really went down as a street bike (despite the advert) and turned into a track bike. I personally ended up paying around $300 bucks to get the title for the GSXR600 im selling, taxes, transfers, uvip, etc.

Plus, its not really needed for a track bike, just helps to calm nerves to buyers about stolen bike etc etc.

I see see that all the time, I don't know why it's not sold yet.

Agreed... given its price (if I were to minus my extensive spares) its comparable to mine in price too. Surprised niether have sold yet.

That is one of Ben Gartners? bikes i am pretty sure. But it has been stripped of all the really go fast stuff.
It was for sale in the spring too. I think Trombino rode it for a bit.

It looks crazy similar to the 2 he had for sale.
I don't think it is.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I believe it's Mikeymoto's bike I've seen it at the track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's Mikeymoto's bike I've seen it at the track

Apparently it was track prepped by Mikeymoto. It looks the bike in the rear of this shot, but it isn't.

It has Mikeymoto stickers, light weight rear rotor and slip-on, but otherwise it needs setup work before it's ready for the track;

Slack in the throttle
Air in the front brakes
Soft front suspension set-up
Plastic engine covers that might provide abrasion resistance, once, probably not impact resistance.
Poorly dressed wiring harness
Missing fairing brackets

I doubt that it was professionally set-up for the track.

And, a dubious pedigree. (Don't even think about a BSF407 ( Y38 ) registration)

Apparently it was track prepped by Mikeymoto. It looks the bike in the rear of this shot, but it isn't.

It has Mikeymoto stickers, light weight rear rotor and slip-on, but otherwise it needs setup work before it's ready for the track;

Slack in the throttle
Air in the front brakes
Soft front suspension set-up
Plastic engine covers that might provide abrasion resistance, once, probably not impact resistance.
Poorly dressed wiring harness
Missing fairing brackets

I doubt that it was professionally set-up for the track.

And, a dubious pedigree. (Don't even think about a BSF407 ( Y38 ) registration)

Those GB covers are probably one of if not the best on the market. The brakes will be need to be bled before riding next season no matter what, throttle cable slack can be adjusted in 30s or less with gloves on, no point in setting suspension until the buyer has it (what works for me wont work for you) this stuff is also impossible to see from the pictures so I'm assuming you've looked at this bike personally?

Wow, if this set the standards of race bike prices I can retiree when I'm done building my new bike. It doesn't have a prestigious YouTube personality attached to it though :( lol

ye, but does your bike come with life time suspension set up support?? lol

Back
Top Bottom