where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

You could be quicker on anything else lol, I think in your case has to do with the rider and not the ride. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the bike, but that specific one was the donkey of those years.

I agree kind of. That donkey I am 90% sure holds the pro sport bike lap record at mosport by miles.Nobody ever comes close to it. Rider yes, but that bike has to have something that makes it move.

No, but it wears some of the parts from her bike. I do own her old R6.

I bought her bike without a motor for spares. Still have lots of it.

This bike belonged to paul mcmillan before me. I think it was lee kuhn's at some point too

Aliki's 99 r6 used to belong to me too. Her 03 was my old race bike with the motor built by Jamie Barkley.

Aliki's 99 r6 used to belong to me too. Her 03 was my old race bike with the motor built by Jamie Barkley.
Cool, yeah it's the 03 of hers I own. Just a frame now basically.

We have two sets of slightly rashed track body work that will fit your bike Plus a Gas tank as well.

Oops Missed the Quote button. Bodywork will fit 09-12 ZX6

Last edited:
I know horse power is not everything but the bike was also the heaviest of the bunch.

Never said people should get new bikes if they have one but my comment was to the OP, since he is looking into getting a bike to be competitive, the 07/08 zx6r was not the best of the bunch, can you make it a competitive bike, sure.

08_june_supersprt_shoot_27.jpg

71288600totalweight.jpg

Last edited:
That's crap... that's how my bike looked before fixing the fuel pump . LOL

19706057426_6037d38c3e_o.jpg

The jumper mod is supposed to bring you up to 106 - every dyno is different. a 4 horse power difference is possible.

The jumper mod is supposed to bring you up to 106 - every dyno is different. a 4 horse power difference is possible.

Yeah that mod is essentially street map vs race map. Scott said his dyno reads a bit lower than average, but either way I'm happy with my bike now.

Stock engine, full hindle exhaust, k&n, flashed ecu, 91 shell....113hp on csbk dyno
368lbs with 3L of fuel. csbk scale.
08zx6r

or

2013 cbr600
110hp...csbk dyno with engine work and other goodies.shell 91
364 lbs....2L fuel

Crash your numbers are close to what the seller told me, I have not seen the dyno charts,
he said 110 Hp, 370 pounds, it has a full Akro pipe, filter, tuner with three maps for pump-91 and race fuels and race body work.

I will get it retuned and set up for my weight at Riders Choice before I take it south for some track time..

Stock engine 2013 GSX-R 600 with flashtune, full exhaust, dyno tune time, 9L of fuel... 101hp @ CSBK, 376lbs

That's what I raced all year... :/

Last edited:
Stock engine 2013 GSX-R 600 with flashtune, full exhaust, dyno tune time, 9L of fuel... 101hp @ CSBK, 376lbs

That's what I raced all year... :/
Not bad...why didn't you win

Last edited:
Did very well in the infield, got my chunky butt handed to me on every straight. It's illuminating, from video, how hard Chris Fehr's bike owned mine; from the rear hairpin he pulled at least 30 feet AFTER passing me from behind... both bikes wide open and pointed in the same direction, there isn't a thing I could do about it. Mike Hood was worse, from his rear tire to 50'+ gap. 10hp+ in the 600 class makes a pretty big difference. I can't say I was riding at my very best this year, either. Mix the two together, stir and you get what I got... 5th-3rd place average finish. I also had two crashes in a race, electrical problems took me out of contention in two other races, C-clip on the shifter lever disappeared for no apparent reason on the warmup lap in a race, a fuel pump failed at Mosport on Taverner's bike, the rebuilt bike blew a base gasket and poured oil out the front of the engine before I ever got to race it, three failed Bazzaz quickshifters, etc. etc. Just a crap year for me and for the most part, nobody to blame for it except for the crashes (that was me). I mean, what do you do when you've done eight practice sessions with the bike, you swap the rear tire and fill the tank up... and out of nowhere the bike fails you immediately in the actual race?

Speaking of which, how many Bazzaz quickshifters failed this year at the races? Ridiculous. We had a spare-parts sharing thing going on all over the paddock for guys with Bazzaz quickshifters. I lent my spare out, then pulled 3/4" of threads out of the one I had on the bike in practice, my spare came back and didn't work because the active light was on solid when it was connected up, and not only that, it would cut the engine if I went over 14K RPM like a rev limiter. The one on Taverner's bike did something really similar. My tally for them this summer was three Bazzaz QS that quit working for some reason. I will never recommend that product, the dynojet-style shifter on my 1000 has worked solid for 8 years.

Well... that's racing. Trying again next year with the freshly rebuilt 120hp-ish 600 (the motor worked fine other than oil pouring out of it) and the stock RSV4. Hopefully they will both be solid. I will still also have the stock 600 I raced this year as backup / rain bike.

Last edited:
My GSXR is up for sale. I guess it depends on what the OP considers a good "deal". I wouldn't (and never have) ridden a "cheap" bike on the track. Cheap doesn't mean deal really... anyways, Im losing money on my sale, so I figure its well priced.

SOLD link removed

Updated price. Body work affixed.

Last edited:
No, but it wears some of the parts from her bike. I do own her old R6.

I bought her bike without a motor for spares. Still have lots of it.

This bike belonged to paul mcmillan before me. I think it was lee kuhn's at some point too

I don't think Lee Kuhn ever raced an R6, he did have an SV650, then went to Triumph before he raced the Harley Davidson series. Maybe after the harley days?

I don't think Lee Kuhn ever raced an R6, he did have an SV650, then went to Triumph before he raced the Harley Davidson series. Maybe after the harley days?
No this was way back in SOAR, like 09ish. It must not be him. It was a jr. Though!

I've got an 06-07 r6 for sale

07 r6 clean title low km (forget but under 8000)
ohlins rear, race tech front internals with springs (08 r6 front forks longer for more adjustment)
Oversize front rotors
Power commander 3 with quick shift, ignition module and secondary fuel module (I think it's got the fuel module can't remember) fully dyno tuned.
Vortex front clip ons
Vortex rear sets
Keyless start mod (have the stock ignition and keys)
Either vortex or NRC side covers (can't remember)
Keyless gas cap (have the stock stuff)
520 chain conversion
Graves slip on with stock header (cat cut out) with bung for o2 sensor installed
Ohlins steering damper
Bike rips and turns on a dime

Also have an alpine star one piece suit 46 I believe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom