where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Yeah it is fast! Really nice deal for someone, good luck with the sale Mike

Thanks buddy, congrats on the am 600 championship! Hopefully I'll be able to finish good and chase you and fantin around in pro 600 a couple times next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellen, you're an enigma. haha

If you are talking in club racing, someone being able to run up front on old junk, then not really....I mean no question that Kellen is a great rider, but the latest crop of Lost Era bikes are so close performance-wise to the new stuff, that every single weekend, there were Lost Era bikes running up front in AM600, Formula Femme, Open SPrint and sometimes AM Superbike.
Of

I am selling a very well put together ex-AMA 2002 R6......and a SOAR vintage eligible YZF 750
Both bikes have Ohlins suspensions, steering dampers, racing rearsets and clipons and birdcages, extra wheels with rotors and rain tires etc.

If you are talking in club racing, someone being able to run up front on old junk, then not really....I mean no question that Kellen is a great rider, but the latest crop of Lost Era bikes are so close performance-wise to the new stuff, that every single weekend, there were Lost Era bikes running up front in AM600, Formula Femme, Open SPrint and sometimes AM Superbike.
Of
Shhhhhhhhh

I also have a 1st gen R6 for sale, penske shock, .95 ohlins Springs in forks, full hindle, jetted, race ready, tons of spares, wheels, tanks, etc etc.

Of

Yeah, I suppose so. The 2003-2006 big jump forward for 600's has somewhat leveled off. Lost era is what, 12 years old?

Where are all the top pro bikes from last year? With them not being put up for sale yet I'll be forced to build another bike from scratch and loose my shirt in a couple years when/if I sell it.

Back
Top Bottom