where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Coorect on the bike and I not getting along... Although Mosport was fun this past wknd.

Since I couldn't find the 636 i wanted, I borrowed a buddies R6 that as been sitting and doing nothing for over 2 years.
Fired it up for the VERY first time at Shannon, on the CSBK wknd lolll

Want to get back to Kawi... :)

Make an offer, I'm sure he'll consider it ! ;)

bon 2018 !

Has a bike ever been responsible for winning races? You could throw me on whatever bike you wanted and I couldn't beat Szoke on a 300. Nice looking bike though.

They can be a difference maker.

There's a big difference between a put together track day bike and a national level bike.

Has a bike ever been responsible for winning races? You could throw me on whatever bike you wanted and I couldn't beat Szoke on a 300. Nice looking bike though.

It could absolutely loose you a race.

There's a big difference between a put together track day bike and a national level bike.

Some people don't get it until they really see them. Start working on the bike and it shows who spent all winter in the garage or if they just smashed it together in a weekend with whatever they had lying around. I look at some bikes and throw up in my mouth a little.

It could absolutely loose you a race.

Some people don't get it until they really see them. Start working on the bike and it shows who spent all winter in the garage or if they just smashed it together in a weekend with whatever they had lying around. I look at some bikes and throw up in my mouth a little.

Fair enough. If the rider is already near the top of the pool, I get your point.

Fair enough. If the rider is already near the top of the pool, I get your point.

First bike or still dropping 2-3s/lap then no the bike isn't going to take you from last to a national champ. A bad bike can take you from top 5 to out of the top 10 real quick or make you work a hell of a lot harder and risking a lot more to get back there.

R6S, not R6R. Still a good buy as a lost era bike or entry level racer for that price.

Same as 03-04 as the 05 had inverted forks and bigger rotors.

I defer to your greater knowledge and in hindsight I should have known that as I've looked at the Walkers 05 R6 up close enough times to know it has inverted forks. lol

Back
Top Bottom