where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

This is a good deal for a td/race bike. Someone should buy this. $1500 and sounds turn key. This is killing me...
I raced against that bike many times in lost era light...I finally sold my 1st gen R6 too

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Msg me if your intetested it an 07 r6 clean title set up for track ohlins rear shock race tech front
Comes with clip ons, rear sets, pover commander. III, with ignition module, quick shifter

Looking for $6 000 pbo

I plan to keep my 2014 ZX10R for one more season before upgrading. It should be for sale this time next year with a ton of spares!

Not retiring.

He and the bike just never got along. It can happen. Ride some bikes and just don't like the handling or whatever aspect that is unique to your style.
Coorect on the bike and I not getting along... Although Mosport was fun this past wknd.

Since I couldn't find the 636 i wanted, I borrowed a buddies R6 that as been sitting and doing nothing for over 2 years.
Fired it up for the VERY first time at Shannon, on the CSBK wknd lolll

Want to get back to Kawi... :)

Make an offer, I'm sure he'll consider it ! ;)

AiM Evo4 not included with sale. Price reduced to reflect removal of data system.

That should weed out some tire kickers.

I need the data!!!

b03820470fdf80a5057f4dd2aca30f54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom