where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Its just as clean or cleaner than your new r6

Thats my old bike (ex Mcbain bike). Engine is DONE but brand new when I sold it not a high mileage street bike converted with a valve clearance check. When I say brand new I mean brand new and would have cost close to $10k originally, and that's just the motor. Puts down as much HP as my 2011 zx10 did. That bodywork was new unpainted when I sold it and it hasn't been crashed. Full race tech suspension, em pro, bazzaz tc, iron rotors, brembo master, attack triples, etc. I wouldn't doubt that the bike actually only has 500km on it since I sold it with Dyno time on it since the build.

No joke real race bike that will either scare your panties off or put a big **** eating grin on your face while walking away from an s1000rr.

If people can ask $4500 for a street bike with a shock, clipons, rearsets, bodywork, and 20,000km then asking $8000 for a proper race bike is absolutely acceptable.
Yea I know your old gixxer, that's a different story, worth the money.

I don't think the 600 is worth the 4500 at all.

Last edited:
Its just as clean or cleaner than your new r6

Thats my old bike (ex Mcbain bike). Engine is DONE but brand new when I sold it not a high mileage street bike converted with a valve clearance check. When I say brand new I mean brand new and would have cost close to $10k originally, and that's just the motor. Puts down as much HP as my 2011 zx10 did. That bodywork was new unpainted when I sold it and it hasn't been crashed. Full race tech suspension, em pro, bazzaz tc, iron rotors, brembo master, attack triples, etc. I wouldn't doubt that the bike actually only has 500km on it since I sold it with Dyno time on it since the build.

No joke real race bike that will either scare your panties off or put a big **** eating grin on your face while walking away from an s1000rr.

If people can ask $4500 for a street bike with a shock, clipons, rearsets, bodywork, and 20,000km then asking $8000 for a proper race bike is absolutely acceptable.
Fair enough, if it was yours then I know it's legit. Sounds like a lot for the money. But generally when I see an ad like that, "gixxer track bike for sale, lots of extras"I don't take the bike or the seller all that seriously. Buddy needs to update that ad bigly

Fair enough, if it was yours then I know it's legit. Sounds like a lot for the money. But generally when I see an ad like that, "gixxer track bike for sale, lots of extras"I don't take the bike or the seller all that seriously. Buddy needs to update that ad bigly

A few better pictures would help for sure!

This bike is what gave me the basis on building my own. Seeing what a proper built bike is like and then even the added hours I spent picking over it to make it "better" also it looks like the new owner has done the same as he's not new to high quality bikes.

Last edited:
If someone really wants it, I would let my 08 GSX-R 1000 go... it cost McBain about $35k to put it together. I'd want about $7.5K with spare fairings + wheels.

A few better pictures would help for sure!

This bike is what gave me the basis on building my own. Seeing what a proper built bike is like and then even the added hours I spent picking over it to make it "better" also it looks like the new owner has done the same as he's not new to high quality bikes.
We're the total opposite haha. I much prefer someone else do the collecting and wrenching(and spending) then I just go ride the wheels off.

We're the total opposite haha. I much prefer someone else do the collecting and wrenching(and spending) then I just go ride the wheels off.

It never feels like "MY" bike, always just one I bought unless I build it. I know exactly where/when/how everything was done and exactly who has touched it. I enjoy building the bike and when people admire the work they're admiring my work not someone else's. I would like to not spend metric butt tons of money on a bike building it but that's part of it for me. I didn't plan on ever selling my 2011 but I did and I don't plan on selling my 16 but who knows what will happen. Maybe I'll get given a bike and not need to sell the 16 to build to the next one (HAHA)......ahhh that was a good one.

If someone really wants it, I would let my 08 GSX-R 1000 go... it cost McBain about $35k to put it together. I'd want about $7.5K with spare fairings + wheels.
I was told your bike is tainted by your current mechanic... not sure what that means

I was told your bike is tainted by your current mechanic... not sure what that means

Nor I, as the last mechanic to work on it was at Pro6. Other than oil changes...

The Elka shock is for a Ninja 300 but it bolts right in. Suspension set up for around 160 pound rider.

Back
Top Bottom