where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

What's up with your shoulder ?

I tore my labrum in my 2015 crash in St-Eu (thank you Pedro :p)
Still hurts like a biatch but managable those far.

Hope yours heals good...

That looks sketch as hell a 2 yr old bike with no visible damage and still in all street plastics. Where is the ownership even if it was salvage it would make more sense.

That one does seem strange. If it has a VIN on it you could check to see if it's stolen.

Or ask the seller why it's BOS only.

I saw that kijiji ad earlier in the summer and back then, the ad stated that it was a theft recovery. I think this is definitely an insurance fraud.

I replied to the 2015 zx6r asking if they had a uvip, and if the frame had a vin number. Wonder if I will get a tel call back ? Maybe the mention of vin number....may slow/stop the reply.

Was emailing the seller of the ZX6R, even if it was a theft recovery it would still have a title. I own a theft recovery bike and it has a clean title.

I tried to get the VIN to make sure it wasn't stolen but he said he doesn't have the VIN and it's been filed off the frame.

Guaranteed it's a stolen bike.

Was emailing the seller of the ZX6R, even if it was a theft recovery it would still have a title. I own a theft recovery bike and it has a clean title.

I tried to get the VIN to make sure it wasn't stolen but he said he doesn't have the VIN and it's been filed off the frame.

Guaranteed it's a stolen bike.

being in possession of a motorcycle with an altered serial number alone - is a criminal offence. Hope this guy gets nailed.
The seller never responded to my message or called me at my tel number. I asked about vin. good heads up STR.

Back
Top Bottom