where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Where does one go nowadays to even find a decent track bike? Sorted suspension and brakes on a 600 please.

What’s your price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where does one go nowadays to even find a decent track bike? Sorted suspension and brakes on a 600 please.

Buy/Sell section here, Kijiji and a few Facebook groups (Trackday Fanatics, RACE and SOAR). If you post on Shannonville RACE and the Grand Bend SOAR groups asking, I'm sure there will be lots of people that have bikes for sale.

You're pulling the plug Tim ???

Man... A few dropping out this season: Brent, Smith and now you.. :(

Hopefully I’ll be back in a year or two but who knows...

The mental strain of running the national schedule with very little help was overwhelming.... and I can’t afford good help... so here we are.

What’s your price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably around $6k

Buy my ZX10R!

I'd love to but you want more $$$ than I want to spend. I did look and its a nice bike. Good luck getting good value.

I sold a sorted 08 GSXR600 for $4k a couple of years ago so have an idea what stuff is worth. All the adverts I see at the moment though are fantastic.

Holy crap where did you come from????

I'll talk to the other English dude, he may have a lead or two.

Welcome home?

Tim - that's too bad. We always enjoy coming out to.see you. Hopefully that doesn't stop for good.

T

Don't get too excited. Possible 6 days straight at 'bogie in June. Just trying to sort the logistics out. Having a motorcycle ready "out the box" will be an important part. No time to mess around......

Don't get too excited. Possible 6 days straight at 'bogie in June. Just trying to sort the logistics out. Having a motorcycle ready "out the box" will be an important part. No time to mess around......

Lol. Yer not THAT exciting!

Hope it all works out, haven't looked at a schedule for myself yet.

Hopefully I’ll be back in a year or two but who knows...

The mental strain of running the national schedule with very little help was overwhelming.... and I can’t afford good help... so here we are.
Yup... I feel you.

I still can't find anyone for this season :(

Hope to see you at some events at least... :)

89 fzr600 15000kms $450
not running needs tank rust fix and carb clean/rebuild. not too much work for the mechanically inclined. street it or could be a super cheap 75hp entry level track bike...
VRRA P4 eligible.

engine is worth more than the $450.

EDIT bike sold. reported to be a vrra endurance build. cool.

Last edited:
Lol. Yer not THAT exciting!

Hope it all works out, haven't looked at a schedule for myself yet.

I'm booked. Should be riding P6 days 16th & 17th June and possibly the 18th as well.

Back
Top Bottom