where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Did he tell you it was filed off?

he never answered my kijiji reply, but another poster str, talked to seller about the vin and it being filed off - post 381

edit- I thought just being in possession of a bike with an altered vin was a criminal offence; but apparently not

Last edited:
$3000 wouldn’t be a good deal on a 2015 zx6?? Maybe it should just be free?

A stock zx6r with no title, and without a VIN is to much.

I spoke to the seller a couple of months ago, the vin is not on the bike anymore, so just bill of sale.

so, yes $3000 for a new stock zx6r in mint condition, without a VIN on the frame, that still has all its street gear, factory tires is to much.

If it really was that great of deal, it wouldn't have been for sale for months now.

the fact that a bike with a filed off vin doesn't get you thrown in the clink... is wtf
anyone else fantasize about fixing guys like this super hero style ! lol

the fact that a bike with a filed off vin doesn't get you thrown in the clink... is wtf
anyone else fantasize about fixing guys like this super hero style ! lol

I don't the guy who has the bike is the "bad guy" and is just trying to recoup what he later found out was a stupid purchase decision. Probably bought it with green eyes then realized what he had on his hands.

A handful of us have communicated with him via email and phone conversation. He's not going to admit it but with the info that's being withheld (VIN and engine serial #), it's a fair assumption the bike is jacked.

Mint American import (Complete with customs papers)
2001 Suzuki GSXR 1K mint condition; Set up with Traxxion fork internals, Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins steering damper, (All John Sharrard tuned)
Performance ecu ( Set up on dyno) M4 high rise exhaust system, STM Slipper clutch plus Stage one headwork, 2 Sets Dunlop DOT GP tires. Less than 10K on the dash All inclusive in it's street condition.

Also available are it's track components in mint condition are a full set of race plastics, Yoshimura wiring harness, Yosh ecu, Yosh thermostat, Harris alloy fairing mount for stock dash, Sato rear sets, Crash Spools, Woodcraft front and rear stands, Uk made Centre stand. Never been down and only used to lead newcomers to get their racing licenses as Chief Instructor at Brainerd International Raceway.

Black and Red Race Suit size 52, also Red black boots size 10 and Full Face Helmet never been down.

Best Offer Takes All for Christmas and 2018 season

2001 Suzuki GSXR 1K mint condition; Set up with Traxxion fork internals, Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins steering damper, (All John Sharrard tuned)
Performance ecu ( Set up on dyno) M4 high rise exhaust system, STM Slipper clutch plus Stage one headwork, 2 Sets Dunlop DOT GP tires. Less than 10K on the dash All inclusive in it's street condition.

Also available are it's track components in mint condition are a full set of race plastics, Yoshimura wiring harness, Yosh ecu, Yosh thermostat, Harris alloy fairing mount for stock dash, Sato rear sets, Crash Spools, Woodcraft front and rear stands, Uk made Centre stand. Never been down and only used to lead newcomers to get their racing licenses as Chief Instructor at Brainerd International Raceway.

Black and Red Race Suit size 52, also Red black boots size 10 and Full Face Helmet never been down.

I think you might have missed the buy/sell section.

...also, I'll offer $350. You can keep the suit and gear.

I don't the guy who has the bike is the "bad guy" and is just trying to recoup what he later found out was a stupid purchase decision. Probably bought it with green eyes then realized what he had on his hands.

A handful of us have communicated with him via email and phone conversation. He's not going to admit it but with the info that's being withheld (VIN and engine serial #), it's a fair assumption the bike is jacked.

umm... according to str when he talked to him...the seller admitted the vin IS filed off. green eyes, or blind ? lol.

I think you might have missed the buy/sell section.

...also, I'll offer $350. You can keep the suit and gear.

Stating an asking price would probably be in the sellers best interest.

nicely prepped track bike w 3 large in suspension....sorry owen Im raising it to $750.

Last edited:

Sounds like a nice track day package. Did you have a price in mind for all ? for bike only?

Where does one go nowadays to even find a decent track bike? Sorted suspension and brakes on a 600 please.

Back
Top Bottom