where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

I think for an extra $500 you could get something 5-6 years newer with significantly updated chassis and fuel, etc.

that is a lot of bike! 194 hp rocket. real nice set up for the $.

I get that most of us or really anyone looking at a bike like this will know that you need to see it in person but I feel like maybe pictures of the bike itself with/without fairings would be a better way to advertise. Just saying, I’d be more interested in the quality of the build than action shots. Seems like a reasonable deal.

Bill of sale only, I wonder what the story is behind that. Would be difficult to take to NYST or other points south.

Ive sold ownerships to those with salvage titles when Ive converted street bikes to track, just sayin.

bike was purchased without the ownership and will be sold without it as well, something that is not uncommon with track / race bikes regardless of age.
it is possible to get travel papers for it to take it to US track days, the process is not very complicated from what I understand

Back
Top Bottom