where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

I get that most of us or really anyone looking at a bike like this will know that you need to see it in person but I feel like maybe pictures of the bike itself with/without fairings would be a better way to advertise. Just saying, I’d be more interested in the quality of the build than action shots. Seems like a reasonable deal.

noted, however like you said people who are serious about buying it will want to see it in person and will usually bring a deposit with them, the ones that ask a million questions on kijiji / facebook / GTAM usually are a waste of time

. . . the ones that ask a million questions on kijiji / facebook / GTAM usually are a waste of time

But there are important things to find out before you see it in person; "Does the horn work?" @Skapan

Must have a horn on a track bike. Grip warmers too. Good looking bike, I like blue!

horn was removed, grip warmers still work and came in handy once at Bogie last year on a chilly morning

But there are important things to find out before you see it in person; "Does the horn work?" @Skapan

If I’m driving 4hrs to see a bike I’d like to know if it’s been butchered or built properly. Just saying, if I have an opportunity to post up pics of my handy work I do it especially if I’m trying to sell it. I’d hate to show up and find mismatched fasteners, scratches all over the top triple, butchered safety wire holes. I’m not saying that’s what the bike looks like but I like to see details.

If I’m driving 4hrs to see a bike I’d like to know if it’s been butchered or built properly. Just saying, if I have an opportunity to post up pics of my handy work I do it especially if I’m trying to sell it. I’d hate to show up and find mismatched fasteners, scratches all over the top triple, butchered safety wire holes. I’m not saying that’s what the bike looks like but I like to see details.

Yes, you are quite correct. While the draw of the Dark Side (litre bike) is strong with this one, I lose interest at "Bill of Sale".
I was making light of a certain track day rider on a similar model to whom a working horn is an important feature.

Yes, you are quite correct. While the draw of the Dark Side (litre bike) is strong with this one, I lose interest at "Bill of Sale".
I was making light of a certain track day rider on a similar model to whom a working horn is an important feature.

It would be pretty cool laying down a big blackie out of turn 3 at Mosport while laying on the horn durning a national.

I get that most of us or really anyone looking at a bike like this will know that you need to see it in person but I feel like maybe pictures of the bike itself with/without fairings would be a better way to advertise. Just saying, I’d be more interested in the quality of the build than action shots. Seems like a reasonable deal.
Yes I don't understand action shots on for sale adds. I don't need to see your body posture or how cool the bike looks on track, I want to see the bits and pieces

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We had a working horn on our endurance bike ;)
And I used it many times :)

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

We will have 2 ninja 300 race bikes up for sale shortly.

Haven't quite decided what we are including in the sale. It will be for sure both bikes c/w extra set of rims with rains mounted for each bike.

*** edit, sold pending deposit***

Last edited:
Last edited:
15 CBR300R track bike, 3000kms, $2300. not the most competitive bike in the lwt class power wise, but would be a blast nipping at the ankles of faster bikes. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...ke/1390269736?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

full exhaust, case covers, brake lever guard, rearsets; good value for the money.
extra wheels w rotors are available.
owner states bike has never been down.

The CBR300 could nip last year against the CSBK Ninja300 but with built 300s and R3 bikes it is no longer nip potential.

Back
Top Bottom