where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

What possible reason other than stolen is there for a 2015 to not have any title?

It wasn't titled when bought directly from Honda? Put together with parts? You can order a blank frame. Not everything without a title is stolen.

Last edited:
That would be possible but why not just get the title and avoid the questions and hassle.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That would be possible but why not just get the title and avoid the questions and hassle.

Taxes? I would would have liked to of saved the money on the taxes with mine, it'll probably never see the road again.

There aren't any questions or hassle.

I gave the seller a call so I could ask what the deal was for the title. His voice mailbox, not surprisingly, is full. If this deal is real it will be gone quickly.

Had I not picked up my 03 SV650 I would have been all over that GSXR boyoboy. Anyone want to buy a track day ready SV650? Can be race ready with little work.

Last edited:
Had I not picked up my 01 SV650 I would have been all over that GSXR boyoboy. Anyone want to buy a track day ready SV650? Can be race ready with little work.

Hmm.. sounds about my speed.. My last td was on a borrowed 08? gsxr600. It was a blast but intense for my old azz. Your SV should be a lot of fun, and maybe you'll get to ankle bite some lost era 600 backmarkers with it. yeh, there are some great deals out there. I really miss racing, one day I'll be back out there (smile). so much on my plate these days.

Last edited:
When I bent my R6 frame, I bought a new one from Yamaha Canada, the frame came with no numbers, no ownership, just the bill of sale.

Picked up my new bike last weekend the RC51, what a beauty!
I love the fact that it was claimed to be race ready and is 100%.. I will still get the suspension set up for me but that's about it.

The conversation on titles brought something up for me, what happens ,when you go the the US to ride/race?
what does the border say about your none registered bikes and how do we get around it?

Picked up my new bike last weekend the RC51, what a beauty!
I love the fact that it was claimed to be race ready and is 100%.. I will still get the suspension set up for me but that's about it.

The conversation on titles brought something up for me, what happens ,when you go the the US to ride/race?
what does the border say about your none registered bikes and how do we get around it?

That's something I was wondering about too. I was under the impression you would need to have an ownership to cross the border. Otherwise how do you prove it's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see see that all the time, I don't know why it's not sold yet.
Me either. Nice deal. Simon Blue is the owner.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

add another $3000 for suspension and ???????? for fuel tuner and those little bits. that $8800 turns into $15000 real quick. still a good entry level bike though

Last edited:
add another $3000 for suspension and ???????? for fuel tuner and those little bits. that $8800 turns into $15000 real quick. still a good entry level bike though

$15k for an almost new 600 isn't terrible. With some suspension that I'm sure you could find used (same bike since 1996 isn't it lol), and brakes probably, you could have a decent setup. Tear the motor out for a build, subframe, ecu/harness, rotors, triple clamps, damper, etc and now we're onto something.

Before you cross the border,, go into the Canadian side of customs and get a green card. Take any serial number,if none , the customs people will come look at it. You can do this for nearly any item,, They may use an engine serial number. But we had to do this with race bikes years ago. like GP bikes that have no ownership/titles. When you come back into Canada you use the green card if questioned.

Before you cross the border,, go into the Canadian side of customs and get a green card. Take any serial number,if none , the customs people will come look at it. You can do this for nearly any item,, They may use an engine serial number. But we had to do this with race bikes years ago. like GP bikes that have no ownership/titles. When you come back into Canada you use the green card if questioned.
Good to know, thanks. I have one of each. No vin/title, salvage title, clean title.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom