Harley cornering prowess | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley cornering prowess

Matt Rain

Site Supporter
Fast-forward to 1:15 for the good bits. I have no idea how the first Harley Guy got into that spot. His buddy was just trying to pull over to help. I think.

[video=youtube;pUB2darr5mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUB2darr5mU[/video]

The one guy kept talking about a "hole in the road" so he probably pulled an advanced maneuver to try and avoid it

So, the guys on the other bikes, SS and SM park on the road behind a blind corner.

This just gets funnier and funnier.

Hope no one was seriously hurt, and they weren't pulling off to let the others pass.

Edit: as far as cornering prowess. I've seen some do really tight turns, as long as you're not attached to the chrome on the pegs.

[video=youtube;sF0ndaEPqGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0ndaEPqGU[/video]

Last edited:
WTF.

This is some special breed of stupid going on there. Not quite sure how the first guy ended up in the ditch (hit the low spot/broken asphalt and got sucked off the asphalt perhaps?), but the second guy literally just drove off the road.

Those bikes and all their gear looks shiny & new. The chance that these are complete newbs who rushed out and immediately got in over their heads seems likely.

Let's add some more classics to this thread -

[video=youtube_share;sYxU_lYBHpY]http://youtu.be/sYxU_lYBHpY[/video]

Yep, definitely looks like he pulled over to let others pass. Might have tried to put his right foot down, since he was turning right. Or maybe he tried both feet and one didn't find ground, which threw him off balance. So much for being nice, eh?

Ugh the angle of that guy's foot gets me every time

At 1:16 you can see that the guy had pulled over through the trees.

At 1:16 you can see that the guy had pulled over through the trees.

It makes no sense for him to pull over there. Mid-curve uphill section. 10 bucks says he nearly stalled and then just rolled back towards the inside of the curve.

It makes no sense for him to pull over there. Mid-curve uphill section. 10 bucks says he nearly stalled and then just rolled back towards the inside of the curve.

I'm willing to bet he hammered the front brakes mid-curve while going low speed and toppled over. I guess stalling works too..

Entering the corner from the inside, and falling... On the inside..?:confused:

Second rider.... :happy6: into the ditch for the lulz.

Ok I will concede. All Harley riders have terrible skills, and none would ever pull over for others, just because they ride Harleys.

My amusement is targeted mainly towards the bike. I doubt the same unskilled rider would've crashed a 400-450lbs standard bike.

My amusement is targeted mainly towards the bike. I doubt the same unskilled rider would've crashed a 400-450lbs standard bike.
Well some other brands are known for running into stationary objects, I guess.

Ok I will concede. All Harley riders have terrible skills, and none would ever pull over for others, just because they ride Harleys.

Pulling over to let others pass *there*, if that's what happened, obviously wasn't a good idea.

Anyone notice that the rider of the camera bike was in too high a gear going across that bridge and almost stalled it as well.

I think it's just a bunch of noobs, and in the case of the H-D's, on bikes that are too heavy for them ... nothing more.

Whatever the case, the guy obviously went in a little hot. Scrubbing off speed in the ditch whilst upside down should be reserved for the track skooled.

Back
Top Bottom