One Last Track Day! | GTAMotorcycle.com

One Last Track Day!

Zlatan44

Hey all,

My friends and I are renting out Shannonville (Nelson) this coming Saturday, October 15 from 9:30am - 12:30pm. Weather forecast calls for 17 and sunny.

Technically as it's our day with the track we can go in and out as we please, but no more than 10 bikes out at a time. Currently we have seven of us going and with more people, it'll bring the cost down for everyone. We'll also have a production company coming out to make an edit of the day and provide everyone the raw footage as well - we'll also have a high speed camera on the apex of Turn 1 for some crazy HD slow mo.. should be pretty dope.

That being said it's $180 for the day, but with more people it'll come down from there. If you're interested, call me ASAP at (647) 406-5771.

Rock and roll,

Zlad.

9:30am- 12:30??????
Hey all,

My friends and I are renting out Shannonville (Nelson) this coming Saturday, October 15 from 9:30am - 12:30pm. Weather forecast calls for 17 and sunny.

Technically as it's our day with the track we can go in and out as we please, but no more than 10 bikes out at a time. Currently we have seven of us going and with more people, it'll bring the cost down for everyone. We'll also have a production company coming out to make an edit of the day and provide everyone the raw footage as well - we'll also have a high speed camera on the apex of Turn 1 for some crazy HD slow mo.. should be pretty dope.

That being said it's $180 for the day, but with more people it'll come down from there. If you're interested, call me ASAP at (647) 406-5771.

Rock and roll,

Zlad.

Yea we're only going out for three hours.. but without having 20 min on, 40 min off we're able to go in and out as we please. That being said three hours will be enough for us, especially on Nelson where it's pure turns.

Interested?

Back
Top Bottom