Night rides in Oshawa, Whitby and area. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Night rides in Oshawa, Whitby and area.

DerBen

I'm new here, not to biking. I've been on two wheels most my life in one form way or another. I own a beautiful green Ninja, perhaps you've seen me around... Perhaps you haven't. For me it's the car in the winter and the bike almost every other day, weather permitting.

I'm looking for someone to go riding with, until the rest of the season.. Probably November for night rides of any length. Perhaps moving forward too, next season should show up after 3-4 months of impatience and twitching...

The way I figure, it's probably safer to have a buddy than go alone, like I usually do. Responsible riders only. I am in my 30's. Female passengers are welcome too, I'd prefer to meet (talk to) any passenger first, safety reasons, mine and hers. I have spare gear and have doubled many times before. Single females get priority! :p

I am usually available to go riding out between 12 and 3am, most nights. I prefer to go north, less stop lights and traffic, but it's any excuse to go riding really. Heh.

Interested? Let me know!

We'll call you Knight Rider.

Can ride with you in the daytime. I'm in Oshawa and ride a Ninja too

Paging my girl @Napster90 ....

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Looking for single ladies to go on rides on dark deserted roads in the middle of the night...lol. Good luck with that one.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

We'll call you Knight Rider.

Can ride with you in the daytime. I'm in Oshawa and ride a Ninja too

Funny that, my bike glows in the vents too, but it doesn't talk or have auto pilot yet... How many arduinos would I need to fit all that AI in there? Even just a greeting as I turn the key to on would be interesting.. Hmm, lets see if I can do that. lol.

Daytime, I have Monday afternoon and evenings and short window around 1 and 3pm most other days. Does that work for anyone?

Looking for single ladies to go on rides on dark deserted roads in the middle of the night...lol. Good luck with that one.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Heh, probably not a reality this point in the year. Probably too cold (etc), but there is next year.

Looking for single ladies to go on rides on dark deserted roads in the middle of the night...lol. Good luck with that one. Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Dunno, my money is still on Napster and her kidney-harvesting skills. lol

Back
Top Bottom