Which motorcyle insurance is best for me? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which motorcyle insurance is best for me?

Khadeemcc

I'm 18, no drivers license but I'm planning on getting my m2 soon since I've had my m1 for a while now. Which insurance company is best for me? I live in Toronto but I may move to Whity or George Town.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Impossible to say, you'll need to call around to all of them as there is no perfect answer.

At 18 with no driving history and new to motorcycles your options will be limited though, many insurers will not insure you.

Your choice of motorcycle is important as well - if you intend to buy a supersport plan on paying through the nose...if you can even find an insurer that will take your business. Choose wisely - SS's are not beginner bikes.

Impossible to say, you'll need to call around to all of them as there is no perfect answer.

At 18 with no driving history and new to motorcycles your options will be limited though, many insurers will not insure you.

Your choice of motorcycle is important as well - if you intend to buy a supersport plan on paying through the nose...if you can even find an insurer that will take your business. Choose wisely - SS's are not beginner bikes.
Was thinking a cbr 125, kawasaki 250 or gv250

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom