Insurance quote for a supersport 22 year old | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance quote for a supersport 22 year old

kluuless

So today I was looking for some bikes I might ride in the future and decided to see how much insurance would cost me if I got it right now for fun. I tried calling my current company Desjardins but they said they didn't insure any supersport bikes :(. I then looked on the forums for some insurance brokers to call and found Vinnie from All State. I found out it would cost me around the low 2000s for full coverage on a 2009 gsxr 600. Didn't think that was too bad of a quote because I'm just a newbie rider that started riding this season and I'm only 22. Thanks again Vinnie for being helpful and kind enough to help me with finding a quote even though I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon! If you want to call Vinnie you can contact him at 226-270-6567 :p

So today I was looking for some bikes I might ride in the future and decided to see how much insurance would cost me if I got it right now for fun. I tried calling my current company Desjardins but they said they didn't insure any supersport bikes :(. I then looked on the forums for some insurance brokers to call and found Vinnie from All State. I found out it would cost me around the low 2000s for full coverage on a 2009 gsxr 600. Didn't think that was too bad of a quote because I'm just a newbie rider that started riding this season and I'm only 22. Thanks again Vinnie for being helpful and kind enough to help me with finding a quote even though I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon! If you want to call Vinnie you can contact him at 226-270-6567 :p

Seems Quite good. Im 20, turning 21 in march. 2nd year on my ninja 300, paid 1600 first year, 1100 this year, comprehensive, no collision. Was quoted 2000 on an 2010 SV650s and 2500 for a 2014 ninja 650. Maybe ill try allstate given your experience..

Also, what your Postal code XXX if you dont mind me asking.

When getting your quote, did you say you're over 30 and had your M license for over 4 years and/or bringing car+home insurance?

Seems to be too good to be true considering the thread below is posted by Vinnie with the requirements posted up.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...ate-Insurance&highlight=allstate+requirements
Allstate Insurance

Hi All,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Vinnie and I have been on GTAM for while as a new rider (under another username), and I have been in the insurance industry for a while now but new to Allstate. I have worked in Insurance in a few jurisdictions. My goal here is to help as many people as I can, whether it's giving advice or giving you a better premium and superior customer service, which I strongly believe. I don't consider myself just an agent, but an adviser. If you need me to answer your questions about your coverage or what coverage's you should get please don't hesitate to message me on here, or you can contact me at the office: (226) 270-6050, email: vnarace@allstate.ca.

If you are looking for a quote our guidelines state that you have to be over 30 have an M license for 4 years and proof of continuous insurance for the past 3 years, and clean record.

SS Bikes: Anything classified as a Sport bike will require that you bring across a home or an auto line. If you are 30 years old and have an M for 4 years and have at least 3 years of continuous MC insurance we can now give a 30% Elite rider discount for 600cc bikes.

Thanks and looking forward to working with you guys.

P.S. We do have a stand alone fee, if no cars or homes are being brought over as well.(Excludes Sport Bikes.)

Seems Quite good. Im 20, turning 21 in march. 2nd year on my ninja 300, paid 1600 first year, 1100 this year, comprehensive, no collision. Was quoted 2000 on an 2010 SV650s and 2500 for a 2014 ninja 650. Maybe ill try allstate given your experience..

I'm from Vaughan L4K is my postal code :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well... The ONE good thing about being old (50) is that I can insure my '16 1300cc sport bike for $900.

Sad though that's it's the only thing good about getting old.

Who are you with?

I do admire your foresight into determining your insurance prior to buying a bike. We have people here that bought their gixxer and then were shocked that they were not able to afford the insurance.

If you are thinking about a 2009, 7 years old, this is not a new bike so you might not need comprehensive. This will decrease your premium but is up to you. Liability will still cover your if someone else hits you but will not cover you damaging your own bike in a single vehicle crash.

Further steps to decrease insurance rape is to buy an older bike for your first bike, and buy a smaller cc bike, like a 300cc. The others, such as move to Thunder Bay, sex change, are also possible but more difficult.

I do admire your foresight into determining your insurance prior to buying a bike. We have people here that bought their gixxer and then were shocked that they were not able to afford the insurance.

If you are thinking about a 2009, 7 years old, this is not a new bike so you might not need comprehensive. This will decrease your premium but is up to you. Liability will still cover your if someone else hits you but will not cover you damaging your own bike in a single vehicle crash.

Further steps to decrease insurance rape is to buy an older bike for your first bike, and buy a smaller cc bike, like a 300cc. The others, such as move to Thunder Bay, sex change, are also possible but more difficult.

Hmmm... Self-declare as a female to get a lower insurance rate? Didn't T2 recently introduce legislation to secure this right?

I'm from Vaughan L4K is my postal code :eek:

You're not too far from me then.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Yeah I got a 250 this season and I'm gon a keep it for a while

Really o.o? Have you gone to any of the meet ups this summer?

Only BurritoBoyz Vaughan. Didn't ride much this year.

Really o.o? Have you gone to any of the meet ups this summer?

I can confirm that Joe has been to the meets. (Only vouching for burrito boyz Woodbridge though, I haven't seen Joe at the other meets).

Only BurritoBoyz Vaughan. Didn't ride much this year.

I've yet to see your "purple rain" Joe.

Back
Top Bottom