Any VTR250 owners on here? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any VTR250 owners on here?

zheka130

Guys

Just passed my M2 rider's training course, and a little before that got this cool little bike. Started riding it this week.

Just wondering if there are any other owners of these on here?

upload gifs

There are a couple owners on here, I just can't remember who. Lol

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Great little bikes.

Canadian Superbike Champ Jordan Szoke got his racing start on one of these in the 125GP class (250 four stroke twins were allowed) and it was a great little bike. The motors are a pain to work on, but its a honda so youll never have to anyways.

Great little bikes.

Canadian Superbike Champ Jordan Szoke got his racing start on one of these in the 125GP class (250 four stroke twins were allowed) and it was a great little bike. The motors are a pain to work on, but its a honda so youll never have to anyways.

Yes, people say so. I got it because it was cheap and in good condition. Not too much info on them though. There was a forum on these bikes, but seems to have died recently.

I rode one once and loved. Great little bike.

I guess I am the only one. If any is ever in Etobicoke and sees one of these, its likely me :)

That bike is in great shape. That's your bike?

Last edited:
While the VTR250 was a fun little bike and handled well (even with the 16" front wheel), Jordan did not start his career on one of these. There was one being raced in the 125GP class in the day but not with Jordan on it. He rode a CBX 250 single (yes I was there). I think the white colour wheels and bodywork put off alot of potential buyers. Parillaguy

I got one but my bike look's nothing like the factory bike anymore. I do wish mine was factory but when I got it, it was satin black.
DSC_0468_zpsjbm5ipzi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom