150$ Perfect condition Kawasaki ZX Joe Rocket Jacket (Size. L) | GTAMotorcycle.com

150$ Perfect condition Kawasaki ZX Joe Rocket Jacket (Size. L)

Mikemolinaro

Hey, long story short I am putting together money to buy my girlfriend a gift and have a beautiful Kawasaki Joe Rocket Riding Jacket sitting in my closet. I bought it years ago hoping to grow into it as a teenager and never quite made it, and I no longer ride a Kawasaki.

Black and Grey with small Red accents, it has literary been worn twice for my initial M2 Rider Training course. In addition to being in perfect condition, and a dead stock item no longer being produced, it looks sexy as hell.
Size Large.
Has a removable insulation vest, real leather exterior, spine padding as well as padding for for the elbows and shoulders.
Zippers for increased air flow on hot days, and sizeable pockets with zippers of course.

Priced to sell quick, if I remember correctly the retail price was over 300 dollars. I will be sorry to see it go, but I won't ever wear it again and would like
to do something special for my girl.

150 or make a very reasonable offer.

Currently working on condensing image files for pics, however found a link that shows model of jacket I am referring to. Feel free to message me with questions, I am open to meet ups and want to get rid of this now!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Leather-Joe-R...%3A9674e6ab1570a624ac9969d2ffff3007%7Ciid%3A1

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom