How can you find out exactly when you got your M1,M2,M etc if its been a while...? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How can you find out exactly when you got your M1,M2,M etc if its been a while...?

LoneRonin

I wanted to know for myself and insurance purposes specifically my M but it does not show up on a drivers abstract, I can't remember if it was 2012 or 2013. The abstract only shows the day you were first licensed which is usually your G1 date. Anyone got any ideas?

If it has been less than 5 years since you got you M, it will be the date the licence was issued.
A new licence was issued to you on the day your classification changed.
More than 5 years or if you have renewed since you got your M, you're on your own.

Did you get a Gearing Up certificate?

no, no certificate. Looks like it was 2013 according to my license which sucks!! Wawanesa wants you to have held your M license for 4 years and I was getting quotes of up to 1000-1500 less with them, **** me.

Just found my old Motorcycle Skill Test Score Sheet with the date on the top. The test seems to have changed since back then. They no longer give points for stalling in part 1 or 3. I might add the info to my profile here, so that I can look it up at a later date if needed.

no, no certificate. Looks like it was 2013 according to my license which sucks!! Wawanesa wants you to have held your M license for 4 years and I was getting quotes of up to 1000-1500 less with them, **** me.

Bite the bullet for a year.
At renewal time, you will have the four years and renegotiate the policy.
Or you can try to find a company that offers rates at 3 years.

EDIT - It just dawned on me. If you get a licence extract, it should be listed there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom