Time to get back on the road! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time to get back on the road!

Welcome Kakarrot. Good luck with the new bike.

Thanks Baggsy... Just waiting for my personalized number plate to come in and I will try to sneak in a couple of rides before I store it away for the winter. :D

Last edited:
What does the scouter say about your power level?

What does the scouter say about your power level?

I'm not sure, the last time someone tried to measure.....the scouter malfunctioned! His ears got burnt... :D 8)

Nice ride, I've always like the Boulevard line - we ride often with some friends, he has a Harley and she has a Boulevard M90....sharp looking bike.

Did Andy @ Dalton Timmis get you hooked up? I'd recommend him as well, good guy and nobody could touch the rates he found for both our bikes.

Nice ride, I've always like the Boulevard line - we ride often with some friends, he has a Harley and she has a Boulevard M90....sharp looking bike.

Did Andy @ Dalton Timmis get you hooked up? I'd recommend him as well, good guy and nobody could touch the rates he found for both our bikes.

Thanks for the references buds...it was super helpful. I spoke to Andy but he suggested that I come back to him after a year. Since, I am a new rider in Canada, his rates were higher than Rideplus and even statefarms. Statefarm suggested that I could show my international insurance history for the last 3 years and get a certificate from MTO with my driving history. This would enable to take some of my driving/riding history into account and the rates could get cheaper. They had earlier quoted $2700/-
So, I got in touch with my Indian insurance people, got the policies and claim history for the past 5 years along with my MTO driving abstract (that had my international driving experience carried over). I gave this to statefarm and they gave me a much lesser rate than anywhere else $1900/-

I'm sure I can go back to Andy/Riderplus/and some others that I found during the course of this saga and get an insurance in the $1400-1600 range next year. As of now, I'm just pumped about putting around 1k on this bike I bought, service it and store it... (fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom