Price check input YZFR3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Price check input YZFR3

Newblet

Looking for input,

From a dealership, is $4600 (its actually a little less but I rounded up) out the door, on the road with plate transfer a good price for an 2015 R3 with 0km?

This will be a cash purchase, not financing.

Been searching for one and talking to idiots on kijiji for a while now and decided to go dealership instead. I think this is a good deal but wondering what the odds are of places going lower as the weather gets crappy or as new models come out.

Cheers

4600 is the best you are going to do for a while, I'm surprised they still have 2015's in stock because the R3 is an incredibly popular bike. If you want one, buy it. The 2016's are about 1000 dollars more and I would guess the 2017's will be priced the same since sales didnt slow down much. You probably wont get another chance to pick one up at that price.

Seems like a decent deal...don't expect some kind of steal from a dealership.

If you like the bike, price is decent for you, shop is decent, then buy it.

Modify it over winter, better tires, steering damper, lighter exhaust, other minor mods for more power.

You will have a fun bike to ride, with more power and cheap insurance...

Looking for input,

From a dealership, is $4600 (its actually a little less but I rounded up) out the door, on the road with plate transfer a good price for an 2015 R3 with 0km?

This will be a cash purchase, not financing.

Been searching for one and talking to idiots on kijiji for a while now and decided to go dealership instead. I think this is a good deal but wondering what the odds are of places going lower as the weather gets crappy or as new models come out.

Cheers

seems like a good deal, check to see if they have made the recall modifications

Seems like a decent deal...don't expect some kind of steal from a dealership.

If you like the bike, price is decent for you, shop is decent, then buy it.

Modify it over winter, better tires, steering damper, lighter exhaust, other minor mods for more power.

You will have a fun bike to ride, with more power and cheap insurance...
Correction.

Steering damper...not required at all.

Tires...Junk the OEM ones. (Alpha IIs are nice)

Suspension- Hyper Pro fronts, and a Hyperpro rear (850$ CND for the set)

Leave the pipe, leave the motor alone, leave the ECU alone. Learn to ride it stock as is.

You DONT NEED MORE POWER ON THE STREET.

Until you start to race the R3 its power if perfect for the street. I am 245lbs and 6'1 and the only think I did was suspension, a steel braided brake line, and sintered pads. The motor can still hussel up over 100mph no problems (A regear might be nice though) I have seen 198km/h on my R3...On a really really really long straight road, with a tail wind.

You want more power? Buy a F07

At 120kmh the bike sits at 7300rpms. And gets 3.8L/100kms messing with pipes, and ECU flashes, etc...will **** it up.

Thats probably where hes getting it, I got mine there last year for just under 4600 so they can definitely go that low and still make money.

Most places still have the 2015's, even though its popular it looks like they made too way too many. The 2016 is 1000 more for the same bike, so even though they probably sold way more 2015's this year they still have a bunch left.

seems like a good deal, check to see if they have made the recall modifications

I was told a dealership would be required to perform recall fixes before being able to sell the bike new.

At least that's what happened when I bought a bike new from the dealer 2-3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom