2017 New Model Thread (INTERMOT etc.) | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 New Model Thread (INTERMOT etc.)

LOTS of giant ugly exhaust pipes in 2017. Euro4 sucks.

Suzuki wins this dubious prize imho...

GSX-R1000AL7_YSF_Diagonal.jpg

New GSX-R, CBR and even the 650R look impressive! Everything else got hit (or continues to be hit) by the ugly sticks....

Suzuki wins this dubious prize imho...

GSX-R1000AL7_YSF_Diagonal.jpg

I was just going to say who knew Suzuki could make the GSXR any uglier?? Also looks like they finally added passenger pegs to the RSV4 and Tuono RF.

LOL

TljJoLi.jpg

And uh... the RSV4/Tuono had passenger pegs. I know because I have two sets of them in storage... lol

20150929200556-614f0ac1-la.jpg

BTW, the RSV4 and Tuono downshifter allows FULL. THROTTLE. DOWNSHIFTS.

Last edited:
pffft, simply change the exhaust and drop all that weight in the process.
I rather them slap a large can on instead of changing the motor or electronics to which would cost us more to undo or possibly not be able to undo at all.

That factory Tuono is ridiculously loaded. It's just a semi-nude RSV4.

Yep, but the 1100 is a lot more street-focused. It doesn't make the top end power of the RSV4 but it puts down almost 20hp more through the low and midrange, then still delivers nearly 170whp on the high end. Wicked bike.

-D- said:
pffft, simply change the exhaust and drop all that weight in the process. I rather them slap a large can on instead of changing the motor or electronics to which would cost us more to undo or possibly not be able to undo at all.

It's been that way for years anyway.

Wow, Kawi finally put some effort into the 650. I guess that weight was in the swingarm & asymmetrical shock arrangement?

"Yamaha appear to have left the rear shock – so easily overwhelmed on the current model – untouched." wut

LOVE the new updates on the fz09
MT09_09.jpg

Last edited:
I had been wondering when Suzuki was going to re-style the wee strom to look like it's big brother. Personally I like the old look better. I've always liked the Kawasaki Ninja 650 since it was introduced as it has plenty of power for real world riding and is comfortable, but the fly in the ointment for me was always the small-ish fuel tank. 16L is a little on the small side. If they could bump it up to 18L you could turn the Ninja 650 into a pretty decent solo ST bike with a set of panniers and a top box.

MT09_09.jpg

Similar headlights to the new z1000 that everyone hated, because they looked like aftermarket "street fighter" junk. Nice colour scheme but that cowl is seriously undersized. Otherwise, the beaks continue their march on the road to world domination.

I showed the GSXR1000 dash layout to a graphic designer. He nearly had a seizure.

Last edited:
I like it too, but owning a 2014 and knowing how bad that rear shock is, I wonder why in hell would they leave it untouched, blows my mind; Get rid of the QS and use the money on a better rear shock.
MT09_09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom