something good and mindless for a Tuesday | GTAMotorcycle.com

something good and mindless for a Tuesday

suzuki2000

The news is filled with stories about the Kardashian robbery the past couple days.... anyone see a Ryan Lochte story emerging here?

I don't know how good she swims but I'm pretty sure floating isn't a problem. Not much of a story.

new get rich quick for robbers
they like to flaunt there bling well someone will come to collect it for you eventually

they said 1 ring she had was valued at $4 million
wth? there are starving kids ( need basic clean water) or kids that simple 50 cent mosquito net means the world to them...but hey someone needs to wear/own a $4 million ring.

they like to flaunt there bling well someone will come to collect it for you eventually

wth? there are starving kids ( need basic clean water) or kids that simple 50 cent mosquito net means the world to them...but hey someone needs to wear/own a $4 million ring.

Money makes money makes opportunity. Nobody wants anything from the starving kids because no $4 million ring. Every time KK farts somebody is enriched. Think about it.

O.k. but just who is this Kardashian dude?

Money makes money makes opportunity. Nobody wants anything from the starving kids because no $4 million ring. Every time KK farts somebody is enriched. Think about it.

My point was more existential. A $4 mil ring...wth

My point was more existential. A $4 mil ring...wth

If it can be sold tomorrow for $4 mil it is not lost money, if that's your concern. Would it make you feel better about the starving children if she kept the $4mil in the bank instead. Do you have any savings?

If it can be sold tomorrow for $4 mil it is not lost money, if that's your concern. Would it make you feel better about the starving children if she kept the $4mil in the bank instead. Do you have any savings?

I can care less about 'celebs'. The point you are trying to make does not apply here.
Clearly if you have a $4 million ring then you have enough savings to last you several life times.

* yes, I know they get 'free' jewelry to wear and promote from companies...so the items may not actually be hers.

I can care less about 'celebs'. The point you are trying to make does not apply here.
Clearly if you have a $4 million ring then you have enough savings to last you several life times.

* yes, I know they get 'free' jewelry to wear and promote from companies...so the items may not actually be hers.

What point am I trying to make? Just for the record I'm as outraged about a $4 mil ring, or any $4 mill ring, as any right thinking person should be. Maybe even more so. That's how I roll, outrage.

Look at the truly unfortunate parts, this story was featured on the news. Its a major jewel heist, if it was just rich people it would be out of the news. But its celebrity, those that enrich our lives by breaking the internet and wearing perfume named after them.
And when they age out of jet setting and need to stay out of the sun they will run for political office.
Because they are important and may have played a politician on TV once, or wrestled on an international level. Or their dad was a charismatic politician and you got convinced its a family business.

Sell your bike and buy mosquito nets. We are very similar to Kardashian, driven by wants.

Back
Top Bottom